PDA

View Full Version : Deployment guns

High Tower
01-08-13, 20:11
As is done with a lot of units, we are trying to set up with a company to do a deployment pistol or rifle. This is for a battery size element (fewer than 100 guys.)

The problem I'm running into is, with the current market situation, some manufacturers are less than willing to sign on to this suggestion. Does anyone have any ideas or contacts who could help us out with this? We are looking for a well made gun and for price prolly under $1100 for a rifle and under $600 for a pistol. Not my ideal numbers - feedback from the guys.

C-grunt
01-08-13, 20:35
Rock River Arms did that for us when we got back from Iraq. I didn't buy one but I know several who did.

PlatoCATM
01-08-13, 21:59
Smith and wesson does M&P pistols and rifles, but my unit worked through a firearms company for it. I'll try to find out the company for you.

High Tower
01-08-13, 22:41
Smith and wesson does M&P pistols and rifles, but my unit worked through a firearms company for it. I'll try to find out the company for you.

I'd appreciate it. Smith was one of the companies I contacted and pretty much got shot down.

High Tower
01-08-13, 22:44
Rock River Arms did that for us when we got back from Iraq. I didn't buy one but I know several who did.

Thanks. I may end up going through them, but I personally would rather not.

My last go around, the company I was with went with bushmaster. One of these times I'd like to get one - I just want one thats well built.