PDA

View Full Version : Larue wait time is around 1 year for those who were wondering

pbmaster2k89
01-08-13, 21:28
I noticed alot of these threads closed but unanswered. I spoke to larue today and im am pissed beyond belief. Y, because i had ordered a larue a month before this scare and i got ****ed anyway. Like many, i have to wait a year. Smdh. I have an idea though, why dont the freaks that ordered a larue just because they are afraid of a ban that isnt going to happen, cancel their orders, so people that were planning on ordering one before the scare can actually get their rifles. Ha, of course we know that wont happen....its going to be a llllooooong year. At least larue doesnt charge you untill production begins. I just hope that larue keeps their great manufacturing standards and doesnt cut corners to pump out rifles quicker

kcara
01-08-13, 21:36
Use the search button. This topic has been beat to death.

pbmaster2k89
01-08-13, 21:51
Thats what i just said. There are many threads about this but most were unanswered or had the wrong info. The admins can actually close this one too

highlighter
01-08-13, 21:52
Does that wait apply to uppers also?

thepatriot2705
01-08-13, 21:59
I have an idea though, why dont the freaks that ordered a larue just because they are afraid of a ban that isnt going to happen, cancel their orders, so people that were planning on ordering one before the scare can actually get their rifles. Ha, of course we know that wont happen...

You are very naive and/or very stupid to be so certain a ban is not going to occur. While I hope a ban does not occur, the current administration only needs one more shooting to issue an executive order.

pbmaster2k89
01-08-13, 22:19
This includes uppers yes

Iraqgunz
01-08-13, 22:29
The reason they were closed is quite simple. No one here works for LaRue. So rather than speculate or spread rumors people can contact them directly and get the straight answer.

jb1911
01-08-13, 22:34
I have an order from them coming Thursday. I ordered it 2weeks ago.

pbmaster2k89
01-08-13, 22:40
I have an order from them coming Thursday. I ordered it 2weeks ago.

Whatd you order? Exact model, caliber