PDA

View Full Version : Man has a conscience

Cagemonkey
01-13-13, 07:37
Jerry Springer comes clean. Wow! If only more libtard's would do the same. http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/01/12/jerry-springer-i-am-father-destruction-western-civilization#ixzz2HnEiPEXH

jaxman7
01-13-13, 07:44
Two things I absolutely detest on this earth:

1. The Jerry Springer show.

2. The people on the Jerry Springer show.

3. People that enjoy watching the Jerry Springer show.

....ok 3 things.

Human trash at its best on that stage.

As far as the comment Springer posted it didn't sound like an apology at all. Sounded as if he almost was bragging.

Waiting for the comment that I thought everyone in Mississippi LOVED that show! :haha:

-Jax

Cagemonkey
01-13-13, 08:00
I agree with you. You ever notice these scumbags only grow a conscience after they made their fame and fortunes.

jaxman7
01-13-13, 08:05
I agree with you. You ever notice these scumbags only grow a conscience after they made their fame and fortunes.

Agreed brother.

Lance Armstrong as well.

-Jax

sinlessorrow
01-13-13, 10:28

....ok 3 things.

As far as the comment Springer posted it didn't sound like an apology at all. Sounded as if he almost was bragging.

Waiting for the comment that I thought everyone in Mississippi LOVED that show! :haha:

-Jax

Hey now, I love the jerry springer show and all its fake glory. And you like me ;)

jaxman7
01-13-13, 10:41
Hey now, I love the jerry springer show and all its fake glory. And you like me ;)

I did sinless. :no:: ...

:lol:

-Jax

sinlessorrow
01-13-13, 10:49
I did sinless. :no:: ...

:lol:

-Jax

That hurts man.:haha:

RWK
01-13-13, 20:48

I thought everyone in Mississippi LOVED that show?

jaxman7
01-13-13, 20:53
I thought everyone in Mississippi LOVED that show?

Hey...gotta support my wife/sister when she is on Springer. ;)

-Jax

kyrin88
01-13-13, 21:13
I dont understand why this is news. Did we really need him to admit to something his fans should already know.

Alaskapopo
01-13-13, 21:16

....ok 3 things.

-Jax

Unfortunately that describes about 99% of the people I have to deal with at work. The other day I parked my car and was going to do some bar checks and this drunk approached me and said he was going to kick my butt and lunged at me. Who does this to an officer in uniform. Anyway he met the ground in a rapid fashion and ended up in jail. People are getting more retarded every day.

theblackknight
01-13-13, 23:27
There are a lot worse things in the public eye then this show.

sent from mah gun,using my sights

SteyrAUG
01-14-13, 00:15

And quite honestly, after apologizing he gives himself a pass because it is only fun and escapism.

The whole "I destroyed the country" is just another "look at me" opportunity.

sinlessorrow
01-14-13, 00:53
Hey...gotta support my wife/sister when she is on Springer. ;)

-Jax

OH I SEE HOW IT IS, discriminate against me but not your family........

JoshNC
01-14-13, 00:54
What do you expect from a former politician (mayor of Cincinnati) who was busted for hiring a prostitute after a police raid turned up a personal check to pay for said "services".

Springer is a turd.

Magic_Salad0892
01-14-13, 04:46

If his sister/wife cheats on him with you, does that make you family?

Or is it still bros before hos?

CarlosDJackal
01-14-13, 09:53
...As far as the comment Springer posted it didn't sound like an apology at all. Sounded as if he almost was bragging...

I disagree. IMHO, this is nothing more than an attempt for that POS to try and regain some of his lost fame. He's had his 15-minutes of fame and is willing to whore himself out to anyone just to gain a few more seconds in the limelight.

Like you I absolutely detest anything that is associated with the Jerry Springer Show. It was such a waste of bandwidth.

jaxman7
01-14-13, 10:44

I guess I should stop while I am ahead. Moving to Texas is still in the works in my head so I need to be nice to you fellas. :)

-Jax

SeriousStudent
01-14-13, 20:54
Move. Do it now.