PDA

View Full Version : WTS: HK P30 9mm V3 NOVA FTF, Occidental holster

thatpanda
01-14-13, 10:55
I have for sale a HK p30 v3 9mm with exactly 500 rounds through the gun. Its in like new condition with the exception of some of the grip inserts which i sanded down a bit because they were chafing my skin. Its been carried 3 times, with the inserts sanded down after the first carry experience. Otherwise the gun is in flawless condition. Comes with 2 15 round magazines also in excellent condition, and original the case with everything it came with inside. I want 900 FTF but i will only sell to someone with a valid Virginia CHP, otherwise we go to the nearest ffl and do a transfer. We can split the cost of that if it comes down to it.

Also for sale is an occidental right handed phoenix IWB holster and single pancake mag carrier for the p30. Its been carried 3 times and and like new condition. Anyone whose owned an occidental holster knows the quality. Every bit as nice as a milt sparks. 125 for the holster and mag carrier. I will not split these up, together this is a $200 value.

If you want both its $1000.00, ill take $25 off.

Im located in northern Va and I would like to keep it local if I can. If can't sell locally I will ship with the buyer paying all costs involved with that.

Best way to reach me is email. tsuh84@gmail.com, email me for pics as well

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

thatpanda
01-16-13, 12:11
Gun is SPF. Leather is still for sale

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

thatpanda
01-19-13, 08:00
SOLD. Will make a new post for the leather