PDA

View Full Version : Ruger Scout I will be buying...

The Dumb Gun Collector
01-15-13, 19:51
New Stainless RugerŪ Gunsite Scout Rifle:
Ruger now offers a second variation of the popular RugerŪ Gunsite Scout Rifle chambered in .308 Win. Unlike the original blued rifle with its 16.5" barrel, the latest rifle features a stainless steel receiver and 18" stainless steel barrel. Developed in conjunction with Gunsite Academy, America's oldest private firearms training facility, the RugerŪ Gunsite Scout Rifle is a lightweight, hard-hitting, do-it-all rifle in keeping with Col. Jeff Cooper's Scout Rifle concept. The newest introduction is available in both right- and left-handed configurations with a black laminate stock and stainless steel components for low maintenance and reliable all-weather performance.

This is what I have been wanting.

8200rpm
01-16-13, 00:00
http://www.ruger.com/products/gunsiteScoutRifle/images/6822.jpg

xjustintimex
01-16-13, 00:28
they made it betterrrr.... HOW can I ever be satisfied now :D why do they do this to my wallet. with all the rain I've had to hunt in this year stainless looks pretty good. and in 18" hmmm

brickboy240
01-16-13, 15:33
308 rifle with evil "flash supressor" and detachable mag.

...that should be easy to find right now. LOL

Those do look interesting but again....not an easy thing to find right now.

-brickboy240

Bluto
01-16-13, 17:19
I just picked one up yesterday. Will shoot it this weekend, but so far I'm loving it. Perfect weight and balance. Factory steel magazine is only so-so. They could have done much better with the mag.

jstalford
01-16-13, 17:23
308 rifle with evil "flash supressor" and detachable mag.

...that should be easy to find right now. LOL

Those do look interesting but again....not an easy thing to find right now.

-brickboy240

It's weird, all three of the closest LGS to me have at least one in stock. Very tempting, but I have been wanting the 18" that other foreign markets got, so I'm down for the new one.