PDA

View Full Version : What they really wanted in the NY ban...

Cameron
01-18-13, 21:39
Steve McLaughlin of the New York State Assembly has released a video and a list on Facebook of the failed Democrat provisions attempted to be included in the NY Gun Grab.

Youtube video: Letting the cat out of the bag... the real outcome they were after. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryUbJfg4tAo)

"and By the way I would recommend not to have that list shared because it really has the capacity to ah, dampen the enthusiasm to compromise."

Steve McLaughlin, "Well it sure does when we talk about confiscation of assault weapons, it absolutely has the ability to dampen a compromise."

The List is here. (https://www.facebook.com/SteveMcNY/posts/134119446748862)

Here it is. This is the video where I was asked to keep the Democrat proposals for the NY SAFE Act away from the public. This list was given to me by a colleague and it is not confidential.

This bill was an attack on the 2nd amendment and the Democrats clearly wanted to dismantle the work of the Founding Fathers. None of these amendments were included in the final bill thanks to us fighting back. I will not stand silent while these unpatriotic proposals are pathetically thrown at us a 11 o’clock at night:

1. Confiscation of "assault weapons"
2. Confiscation o ten round clips
3. Statewide database for ALL Guns
4. Continue to allow pistol permit holder's information to be replaced to the public
5. Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as "assault weapons”
6. Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
7. Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
8. Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
9. Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
10. Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
11. State issued pistol permits
12. Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
13. Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
14. Mandatory locking of guns at home
15. Fee for licensing, registering weapons

ICANHITHIMMAN
01-18-13, 22:21
I think they got most of those passed?

jpmuscle
01-18-13, 22:45
All those/this coming from the same morons that gave the state that CoBIS nonsense a few years back. Yea that program did a great job :suicide2:

sinlessorrow
01-19-13, 00:49
All those/this coming from the same morons that gave the state that CoBIS nonsense a few years back. Yea that program did a great job :suicide2:

NY, the only place where you can get away with a stupid crazy AWB, a law that states you can only drink 16oz of soda, a limit to doctors ability to prescribe medicine, and force women to breastfeed.....

Go NY you suck.

PdxMotoxer
01-19-13, 02:20
Kinda reminds me of a very spoiled KIDS list to Santa few pages long
of things he WANTS.

All guns in your home locked? are they going to go door-to-door
for daily inspections??

The tally after the recent Census is over 20million people.
(and that's just the ones they could count)
They better get started on those warrants.

opmike
01-19-13, 02:40
a law that states you can only drink 16oz of soda

No such law exists.

You can buy as many 16 oz drinks you want.

The actual law is still retarded and very reminiscent of the beloved magazine bans.

Moose-Knuckle
01-19-13, 04:24
Great info, thanks for sharing! The more I see and hear from McLaughlin the more I like him, NY guys you need have this man represent you in Washington DC!

If this is what NY Dems wanted you can only imagine what Barry, Biden, and Holder wanted. No doubt they are playing their cards close to their chests. I think the EOs Barry announced this week were passive due to the amount of backlash this latest anti-gun push has created. The ONLY good thing about these recent events is that it has brought America's gun culture closer together and made us fight harder than ever before. Don't let up, keep pouring it on; NRA donations and recruiting, letters to your reps, etc.

mikelowrey
01-19-13, 05:23
Steven grilled Lentol making him look like a retard. I emailed him and thanked him for his excellent work that day and that he can count with my vote any day.

Business_Casual
01-19-13, 06:30
Well, in a negotiation, you typically ask for more than you expect to get in the end.

Also, based on Heller, I'm not sure SCOTUS wouldn't call all those "asks" reasonable restrictions.

bc

panzerr
01-19-13, 08:12
I wish it would have passed so it could have been deemed unconstitutional.