PDA

View Full Version : WTS: MICH-2000, Eberlestock Halftrack, Eagle CIRAS Land

DevilDoc1138
01-20-13, 16:03
I am looking to sell some of my gear to fund some of my guns. Paypal only and all items will be shipped unless something in the immediate area (Madison, WI) can be arranged. All items will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and insurance.

1) Eagle Industries CIRAS Land Version (Medium) in CB - $350 Shipped

I got this brand new one year ago and I have used it several times in the field on ops. No issues or tears in it except that the internal mesh is slightly frayed from the internal velcro. Otherwise, it is in great condition. Instruction manual included. No pouches included.

2) Custom Warrior Helmet (MICH-2000) by SDS (Medium) - $425 Shipped

Helmet Was purchased one year ago barely used and has never been used in the field. It has been painted Desert Sand and Brown striped pattern as a base and includes a Tan Eagle Industries helmet cover, MARPAT Desert and Woodland covers, Surefire HL1-A helmet light w/ 3 Surefire 123A 3-Volt batteries, Ops Core Arc Rails (Tan) w/bungee cords and rail mounts, Ops core VAS Shroud (Coyote Tan) with cover, original 4-Point Retention System (FG) and Ops Core ACH Occ-Dial Liner Kit (Coyote tan). Absolutely no issues with anything included, basically brand new.

3) Eberlestock Halftrack (CB) - $225 Shipped

Brand new, never been used in the field. Bought one year ago and only used two or three times as a backpack carrying clean clothes. No issues or tears at all. Includes waterproof pack cover.

4) Eagle Industries M4 Double Magazine Pouch (CB) - $10 Shipped

These are like new and have been mounted on a vest but never filled with magazines.

5) Eagle Industries Large Admin Pouch (CB) - $20 Shipped

This is like new and has been mounted on a vest but never used.

6) Eagle Industries Hydration Pouch (CB) - $35 Shipped

This pouch is like new and has been mounted on a vest, but hasn't had a bladder in it.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or offers on any of the items, I'll be happy to respond as fast as I can.

Thanks!

DevilDoc1138
01-21-13, 15:58
Eagle industries pouches added.

DevilDoc1138
01-23-13, 14:46
2 Eagle mag pouches sold.