PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with Lead time info for G19 Blue gun

Rohardi
01-20-13, 18:39
I ordered my G19 Gen 4 Blue lable gun a little over a month ago, and my dealer has no update or info for me. Has anyone received any update on lead time on the Blue guns from their dealers???

Shokr21
01-20-13, 19:19
I was after a 34 since early October, my dealer told me it'd be until mid November. I just picked it up yesterday, it came in around 15 January I believe.

Casing fire date was from September!

I know it's not a 19 and not a real answer, but it is a blue label glock.

Redstate
01-20-13, 19:20
No way to know. I ordered a blue label Gen 4 G26 last January or February and it took 3 months for me to get it. It is a matter of timing. My co-worker ordered the same gun from the same shop and he only had to wait about 3 weeks, and got his the same day I got mine.
Good luck.

Rohardi
01-20-13, 19:21
I picked up a 34 not too long ago. It's fun to shoot!

Rohardi
01-20-13, 19:27
No way to know. I ordered a blue label Gen 4 G26 last January or February and it took 3 months for me to get it. It is a matter of timing. My co-worker ordered the same gun from the same shop and he only had to wait about 3 weeks, and got his the same day I got mine.
Good luck.

See, my dealer didn't give me any indication that it would be a long wait. He said call in about a week to see if it's in. I know the whole Newtown thing and all, but I would have just bought the one he had in the shop so I could cary it and paid the extra money... This was on Dec 18. 4 days after Newtown. So I knew things were going to go crazy when I ordered. Now I'm stuck waiting another month or two seeing as no one has them in stock... I'm kicking my self in the ass...

jumpthestack
01-20-13, 20:07
For those who had no idea what this was about, which included me until I Googled it, Glock's Blue Label program discounts guns for mil/LEO/etc, and has nothing to do with blue inert training guns.

doubletap
01-20-13, 20:16
For those who had no idea what this was about, which included me until I Googled it, Glock's Blue Label program discounts guns for mil/LEO/etc, and has nothing to do with blue inert training guns.
Thanks for the info, I was wondering what blue label/red label meant.

Hart
01-20-13, 21:37
Are GSSF members eligible for the blue label program? I had heard/read at one time that they were but don't know if this is correct.

jmnielsen
01-20-13, 22:17
Are GSSF members eligible for the blue label program? I had heard/read at one time that they were but don't know if this is correct.

There is GSSF pricing. Not as good as LE but still good and still a blue label gun.

Magic_Salad0892
01-21-13, 05:22
He's talking about BLUE guns. Not BLUE LABEL guns.

Tungsten
01-21-13, 06:32

Respectfully disagree...

I ordered my G19 Gen 4 Blue lable gun a little over a month ago, and my dealer has no update or info for me. Has anyone received any update on lead time on the Blue guns from their dealers???

I was after a 34 since early October, my dealer told me it'd be until mid November. I just picked it up yesterday, it came in around 15 January I believe.

Casing fire date was from September!

I know it's not a 19 and not a real answer, but it is a blue label glock.

Inert trainers don't come with spent casings, and the OP did clearly stated Blue Label. :)

pr1042
01-21-13, 07:54
Ordered my blue label Gen 4 19 on a Friday (2 weeks ago) from GT Distributors. It came in shortly afterwards and picked it up the following Thursday

My last one took about 4.5 weeks last summer

Rohardi
01-21-13, 08:25
Speaking about the blue lable guns Guys, not the training aids. Sorry for the mix up.

Shokr21
01-21-13, 10:11
Speaking about the blue lable guns Guys, not the training aids. Sorry for the mix up.

Weird how the first responder knew exactly what you meant, by actually reading your post!

Nobody has bought or ordered a blue label recently?

My lgs is a small shop, he moves around 30-50 glocks a month, in a white bread suburbanite town in central IA. He told me that about 35% of his glock sales were blue label to mil/leo.

Magic_Salad0892
01-21-13, 10:46
Forget my post. I can't read.

jmnielsen
01-21-13, 10:46

What is BLUE gun? Or is that special knowledge not available to the public?

Edit: saw ^ that^ after I posted

Vendetta
01-21-13, 11:38
Blue guns are molds used in training.

jameseguerin@hotmail.com
01-21-13, 11:44

Thanks. I was wondering what the hold up on blue training guns was about! Weve experienced gun runs in the past but never training guns.

RHINOWSO
01-21-13, 17:59
What is BLUE gun? Or is that special knowledge not available to the public?

Edit: saw ^ that^ after I posted

Picture is worth a thousand words...

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx113/rhinowso/d5b2a478b2e02b5c0be325999b42d731.jpg

Shorts
01-21-13, 19:34

Or by holster makers.

I thought there was a lot of holster makers in here when I read this thread.

interfan
01-22-13, 00:15
For a Blue Label gun, it depends on your LGS. Back in November I got a Blue Label 19 Gen 4 and it was just in stock. Out the door in 5 minutes.

Last week, they only had a few Blue Label Glocks in stock (a 26, 21, and a Gen 4 22), but all were spoken for. I asked about the wait for a Gen 3 17 and he said that they expect normal stock next week, so we'll see. They do pretty high volume, so maybe their timeline will be reasonably accurate.

demkofour
01-22-13, 00:53

Not the subject of this thread, but don't forget that GLOCK also produces a "blue gun" for training. It fires FX color marker rounds and is called the 17 T FX http://us.glock.com/products/model/g17tfx

Magic_Salad0892
01-22-13, 08:33
Not the subject of this thread, but don't forget that GLOCK also produces a "blue gun" for training. It fires FX color marker rounds and is called the 17 T FX http://us.glock.com/products/model/g17tfx

Is that the same as a Summunition gun?

demkofour
01-22-13, 08:40
Is that the same as a Summunition gun?

A yup, that would be the same... http://simunition.com/en/products/fx_marking_cartridges

KCBRUIN
01-22-13, 23:47
I picked up a blue label 17 and 19 last week. Ordered them, more like put on a wait list, two weeks earlier. My dealer is constantly getting them in and he just calls names off the list when they arrive.

On a side note my dealer told me Glock is only allowing 2 blue label purchases per year per person starting this year. Anyone else heard this. I want another 19 but I've already got my 2 from that dealer.