PDA

View Full Version : Vickers tactical, Pistol I, Second Session in Allentown, PA

Ron Flowers
03-04-08, 08:25
We will be running a second session of Vickers Tactical, Pistol I, for LEO only at the Allentown Police Academy. Tuition is $400, dates are September 12th and 13th, 2008 (Fri/Sat).

I may be reached at flowers@allentowncity.org

Ammo requiremenst and equipment will be the same as the previous announcement.

Checks will be made out to the Allentown Police Academy Training Fund, and send to LT Ron Flowers, Allentown Police Academy, 2110 Park Drive, Allentown, PA 18103.

NOTE: Those already registered for the first session, Sept 9/10, at Guthsville R&G Club cannot switch to the later dates. This new session is nearly full now with those who were wait-listed. Thank you.

Ron Flowers
03-05-08, 16:41
With the confirmations rolling in from persosn who were waitlisted on the first session, this class is filling rapidly.

Also, there are a couple spots left in the Carbine I course the two days prior....LEO only.

Thanks

Rob96
03-08-08, 09:05
Ron,

Glad to see you are having success with the classes. I am just bummed I can't do them this year.:mad: Hopefully in the future.:D

Ron Flowers
03-10-08, 09:28
Ron,

Glad to see you are having success with the classes. I am just bummed I can't do them this year.:mad: Hopefully in the future.:D

Thanks, Rob.....