PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world is SMGLee?

mtdawg169
01-23-13, 09:19
This subforum was essentially setup for him and we can't wait to hear from Lee. Hoping to see some comprehensive coverage from SHOT 2013. Come on Lee, get to uploading! We're counting on you! :D

militarymoron
01-23-13, 09:25
dude - do you know how time consuming it is to go through and process tons of pics? SMG was hosting a class on sat and sun immediately after SHOT, plus he has a full time job, so be patient.

mtdawg169
01-23-13, 09:35
dude - do you know how time consuming it is to go through and process tons of pics? SMG was hosting a class on sat and sun immediately after SHOT, plus he has a full time job, so be patient.

MM, I understand completely, just having a little fun and trying to let Lee know that we're looking forward to hearing from him. Not trying to be an impatient jerk, just looking forward to some more comprehensive coverage from SHOT.

NinjaMedic
01-23-13, 11:32
Dude - to be fair I was going to post the same question today. I dont think it is rude, I think its simply a embodiment of the respect we have for his coverage of these events and how eagerly many of us look forward to hearing from him.

militarymoron
01-23-13, 11:41
understood, guys. just providing a bit of insight into why it can take some time. smglee's photos are why i don't bother taking a camera to SHOT, so i'm waiting to see what i missed as well.

KevinB
01-23-13, 15:28
I mean how rude :sarcastic:

I know from seeing his and others efforts before its a nightmare.

Imaging sifting pictures thru vendors - ensuring captions are correct, correcting the pictures for light etc, and watermarking and then adding them to a hosting service.

I'm always curious to see what I missed when his pictures come out, and I was there peaking around.

mtdawg169
01-23-13, 15:42
I mean how rude :sarcastic:

I know from seeing his and others efforts before its a nightmare.

Imaging sifting pictures thru vendors - ensuring captions are correct, correcting the pictures for light etc, and watermarking and then adding them to a hosting service.

I'm always curious to see what I missed when his pictures come out, and I was there peaking around.

I wouldn't want to have to do it, but I sure appreciate his work! :p

deadduck357
01-23-13, 16:40
It is a btch editing all those photos, I took over 400 in 3 days, it takes much time, especially if your gonna post with some type of descriptions/captions. It is also impossible to cover everything there, impossible.

Magic_Salad0892
01-23-13, 16:59
If SMGLee sucked at taking pictures he wouldn't have to deal with this shit. Lmao.

TMS951
01-25-13, 14:47
The anticipation is killing me. I cant wait to see these pictures.

Thanks in advance SMGLee for posting these for us, I really appreciate it!