PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Deleted

packers
01-23-13, 18:07
I have one case of hard to find 750 rounds Danish AMA headstamp 2012 $475 shipped. Here is the info I found. They r all in wrappers 50rd boxes perfect for anybody who want to stock up ammo. Pm me for more q or anything like that. Know your law before purchase the ammo please.

5.56x45mm SS109/M855 ammunition is used by NATO forces throughout the world and considered to be among the best quality ammunition available. Manufactured to strict NATO military specifications for the DAMC (Danish Army Material Command) and carries the AMA headstamp with the NATO cross. The SS109 projectile features a 62 grain full metal jacket around a lead core with a steel penetrator tip. This standard NATO SS109 bullet is the same as the popular U.S. made M855, only no green paint is applied to the tip. The ammunition is first quality, new production ammunition, loaded in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases with Mil-Spec crimped sealed primers and sealed bullets. Each round is in the bright, pristine condition as the day it was loaded. There is no patina or tarnish - even the annealing coloration on the brass was removed before loading!