PDA

View Full Version : Fontana Schools Arming Up With Colt 6940

TacMedic556
01-23-13, 22:38
Love the news headline: Fontana, Calif., schools get high-powered rifles

Wait until you hear the opposition view.

http://news.yahoo.com/fontana-calif-schools-high-powered-rifles-184934771.html

a1fabweld
01-23-13, 23:02
WOW! +1 for CA! I hope this catches on nationwide!

Magic_Salad0892
01-23-13, 23:05
My brother sent me a link to that today. (He lives in Sacramento.)

+1 to the cops there. Good to see them on our side.

TacMedic556
01-23-13, 23:11
How about that lady though? The opposition? Really, you are going to go with that logic?

"They might come prepared with more powerful weapons".

Like what? A tank? An M60 in full armor. We can only prepare so far. What if? What if he had a helicopter? Or wait, boxcutter knives and he took over an airliner and flew it into the school because he knew they had 6940s in there. Sheeesh.

The anti-gun mind must be absolutely riddled with neurotoxins that destroy the ability of the brain tissue to synapse logical thoughts.

BAC
01-23-13, 23:19
It's a nice gesture, I suppose. I'm not sure it will help responding officers in an active shooter scenario where speed is essential.

JoshNC
01-23-13, 23:21
My brother sent me a link to that today. (He lives in Sacramento.)

+1 to the cops there. Good to see them on our side.

Yikes, your bro needs to high tail it out of California. I'm here for a year and cannot wait to return to the Southeast. This place is a liberal shithole nanny state gone over the edge. The weather is about all this place has going for it.

Magic_Salad0892
01-23-13, 23:24
Yikes, your bro needs to high tail it out of California. I'm here for a year and cannot wait to return to the Southeast. This place is a liberal shithole nanny state gone over the edge. The weather is about all this place has going for it.

I know. I deal with his e-mails bitching about it every day.

He's just killing time right now. Joining the military and high tailing out of that shithole.

(He has guns too, so it's actually worse because anybody who knows that about him go on weird liberal anti-gun/anti-military rants. I couldn't even believe him until I saw it happen.)

And shame on you for saying it has good weather. Needs more rain, and snow.

You bastards and your sun is ruining it for all of us!

mikelowrey
01-24-13, 00:26
There has to be always somebody who has to bitch about something. Have people heard mind your own ****ing business?

jpmuscle
01-24-13, 00:44
How about that lady though? The opposition? Really, you are going to go with that logic?

"They might come prepared with more powerful weapons".

Like what? A tank? An M60 in full armor. We can only prepare so far. What if? What if he had a helicopter? Or wait, boxcutter knives and he took over an airliner and flew it into the school because he knew they had 6940s in there. Sheeesh.

The anti-gun mind must be absolutely riddled with neurotoxins that destroy the ability of the brain tissue to synapse logical thoughts.

Belief perseverance is bitch sometimes

JoshNC
01-24-13, 01:06
You Portlandians and your rain/snow... :). I grew up in South Florida, I LIVE for sun, carribean warm water, and boating. Northern Cali is too freaking cold.

But I digress.

Good for the school district in this decision. Screw the liberal hoplophobic nay-Sayers.

I know. I deal with his e-mails bitching about it every day.

He's just killing time right now. Joining the military and high tailing out of that shithole.

(He has guns too, so it's actually worse because anybody who knows that about him go on weird liberal anti-gun/anti-military rants. I couldn't even believe him until I saw it happen.)

And shame on you for saying it has good weather. Needs more rain, and snow.

You bastards and your sun is ruining it for all of us!

jpmuscle
01-24-13, 03:15
I noticed that nowhere in that article were the rifles described as "assault rifles".

Funny how that works

Bowser
01-24-13, 05:07
CA agencies got some crazy firepower...

http://i.imgur.com/ivwvz0x.jpg

jesuvuah
01-24-13, 05:47
I also liked how in the article the cried about loosing their counselors and that they money for the guns should have went to bringing them back. What a joke. The money for the guns came out of the police budget, not the schools budget. Not to mention that the 14k it cost for the rifles would pay the salary for one counselore for a few months.

Then again, we already know that the libtards know nothing about budgets or how to spend money properly so why am I suprised.

markm
01-24-13, 08:40
CA agencies got some crazy firepower...

That thing isn't much of an "outside" gun. It's barely an "inside" gun.

I remember seeing LAV's thoughts on the thing on his show.

RHINOWSO
01-24-13, 08:57
That thing isn't much of an "outside" gun. It's barely an "inside" gun.

I remember seeing LAV's thoughts on the thing on his show.

Same things some of my friends who work "over there" said about it. Fun looking, but not very effective at all.

markm
01-24-13, 08:59
It's a PDW... I've seen pics of our Motors with SBR AR15s in their side saddles.

brickboy240
01-24-13, 11:29
Ok...where did they FIND that many Colt ARs to buy?

LOL

rojocorsa
01-24-13, 12:58
I bet these don't have bullet buttons or 10 round mags like the rest of our rifles in this state...