PDA

View Full Version : Lowest price on Glock mags???

Lawdog-1
01-24-13, 08:51
I want to stock-up on some G-17/22 High Cap mags before it is too late. Who has the Lowest price on Glock Mags?

glockster18
01-24-13, 08:57
same here buddy ... I got a 19 gen3 I been finding them at pawn shops used for 18 $ and when I do find new ones they want 30 $+ ... seen on gunbroker where they was going for $60+ ... I sold a s&w hicap .mag for a pistol 5days no res. and ot sold for 100 $ ... this is crazy man good luck and shoot me a msg when u find a place with cheap prices.. thanks

jmoore
01-24-13, 08:57
I want to stock-up on some G-17/22 High Cap mags before it is too late. Who has the Lowest price on Glock Mags?

The real questions should be, "who HAS them at all?" :)

john

glockster18
01-24-13, 09:01
The real questions should be, "who HAS them at all?" :)

john

true that sir

Airhasz
01-24-13, 09:09
Midway had Glock mags yesterday, limit two I believe. I purchased two for $29 and change. I haven't checked today.

brickboy240
01-24-13, 11:18
Now is not the time to be looking for Glock mags.

They are hard to find and when you do find them...expect to pay 50-60 bucks apiece.

...seriously.

bullittmcqueen
01-24-13, 11:20
I ordered 2 17's from glockstore in December and they were backordered. They just came in the mail earlier this week, they were $29 each. My father in law got a couple of 15 round G23 mags from botach last week for $22 each.

You just gotta be dedicated and sign up for email alerts. I've also pillaged a few from my LGS.

smoky
01-24-13, 13:56
Just talked with a local FFL and he said that the last gun show he was at NIB G17 mags were going for $75 apiece.

markm
01-24-13, 13:59
Put a WTB in the Equipment Exchange and explain that you don't want to pay panic prices! :sarcastic:

I get a kick out of those!

Bulletdog
01-24-13, 14:12
Glock is still making mags by the thousands. I just can't get over the mental image that some guy is in some factory, looking into a big tub of brand new, just manufactured and assembled Glock mags. I'd want to just run my hands through them... and of course stuff my pockets with them too!

eric0311
01-24-13, 14:20
There was an interesting book on the history of Gaston Glock, through his early years and through the development of his handgun line. One section of the book covered Glock Inc. business plan prior to the 1994 ban of stockpiling pre-ban high capacity magazines, and selling them to stock holders, Glock executives and workers...for the purpose of flipping them at the inflated post-ban prices....they're probably instituting that same plan now.

EChryst
01-24-13, 14:22
Midway USA has 17 mags available. Max 2 per order.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/538434/glock-magazine-glock-17-34-9mm-luger-17-round-polymer-black

markm
01-24-13, 14:24
Glock was BRILLIANT at running those kind of scams! They bought back all the mags from the Police Departments, gave them NEW L.E ONLY mags, and resold the prebans.

Sneaky little bastards.

Lawdog-1
01-24-13, 16:18
I being a Big Dummy, bought one, G-22 40 S/W 15 rd. mag at the end of the ban for $100.00 . And I bought cheap after the ban three,G-22 mags and two,G-17 mags. I would like to have if prices are not insane have 8-10 mags for my Glock 17 and G-22.

KTR03
01-24-13, 18:18
There was an interesting book on the history of Gaston Glock, through his early years and through the development of his handgun line. One section of the book covered Glock Inc. business plan prior to the 1994 ban of stockpiling pre-ban high capacity magazines, and selling them to stock holders, Glock executives and workers...for the purpose of flipping them at the inflated post-ban prices....they're probably instituting that same plan now.

Was this book fiction? Glock is a private company and doesn't have stock holders. Gaston Glock is a billionaire with a Gulfstream... You really think he was hording mags to make a buck?

Before you spin conspiracy theories about Glock employees, I have found the dozen or so I have met to be honest, capable, and willing to bend over backwards to take care of customers. The Glock USA employees were the ones begging Glock Austria to send more mags after the sunset of the AWB to make sure we got them quickly in the event that the law was renewed. If you know of Glock employees scalping mags, PM me and I'll rat them out. For the record, the channel for mags goes through accusport, rsr, and the other big distributors. This was a sudden demand spike. Hard to have that many mags in channel to fulfill the demand.

Not a fan boy. They have screwed up the G19s and the Gen 4 guns, but to say "they are probably instating the same plan now" with no evidence is pretty rich.

KTR03
01-24-13, 18:21
Glock was BRILLIANT at running those kind of scams! They bought back all the mags from the Police Departments, gave them NEW L.E ONLY mags, and resold the prebans.

Sneaky little bastards.

As a consumer who got to buy the LE trade in mags during the ban (hell I even bought those all orange training mags) I am glad they did that. They kept a bunch more civvie legal mags in channel for a long time.

Grip
01-24-13, 18:29
Purchased 6 G19 mags yesterday at 11pm from midway. $24 each.