PDA

View Full Version : WTS: FS: M1A, FN FAL Magazines

Wilco
01-25-13, 07:16
For your consideration:

Standard capacity magazines can NOT be shipped to CA, NJ, NY, MA, MD, and HI due to state law restrictions.

Qty 10 (5 shown in picture, but I have five more) 20 Round Metric Austrian FN-FAL Magazines. 30.00 each

Qty 5 Pro Mag M1A 20 round magazines for the Springfield M1A (.308) 35.00 per mag. Sealed bags, never used.

Qty 1 M1A 25 round magazine for the Springfield M1A (.308). Brand new in bag (I took it out of the bag for the picture). 50.00

Shipping for any mags will be for what the package weighs, and what that shipping is on USPS + tape and gas (I live out in the country, away from the nearest post office). I WILL NOT jack up the prices on shipping at all. I will notify you of shipping totals when I ship. All sales are final.

If you need any extra references, please let me know, and I will send you my Ebay account name, which is 550+ sales at 99.7% rating.

If you have ANY questions or want to purchase magazines, please EMAIL me, and do not PM me, as I do not check my PM’s but once a week.

Paypal, cash or money orders only.

Thanks!

Regards

Wilco
02-03-13, 10:08
bumpity