PDA

View Full Version : Great news from TX on AWB

bowietx
01-25-13, 18:54
Congressman Conaway 11th District Texas states the following in his letter to constituents entitled Conaway Chronicle Volume 8 Issue 3:

'This so-called assault weapons ban stands no chance of passing in the House of Representatives, and I will not support it.

It is reprehensible that some are willing to use tragedies like Newtown to advance their gun-control agenda. While we must work to reduce violence and address mental health treatment, taking away the constitutionally guaranteed rights of law-abiding citizens is not the answer.'

That's what I love about Texas!! :D

murphman
01-26-13, 16:42
Congressman Conaway 11th District Texas states the following in his letter to constituents entitled Conaway Chronicle Volume 8 Issue 3:

'This so-called assault weapons ban stands no chance of passing in the House of Representatives, and I will not support it.

It is reprehensible that some are willing to use tragedies like Newtown to advance their gun-control agenda. While we must work to reduce violence and address mental health treatment, taking away the constitutionally guaranteed rights of law-abiding citizens is not the answer.'

That's what I love about Texas!! :D

fantastic, still keeping an eye on the situation though.

Thanks for the post OP