PDA

View Full Version : Bell and Carlson

ericridebike
01-25-13, 22:25
Anyone know anywhere that has the Bell and Carlson Tactical Medalist stocks in stock for a Remington 700 bdl SA? (SPS Tactical in .308) Everywhere I have looked seems to be out of stock. Would even consider used. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

Guns-up.50
01-25-13, 22:50
Midway has them on as "back order-able" if not you may want to order directly form B&C

Scoby
01-26-13, 04:50
Try Red Hawk Rifles www.redhawkrifles.com

Only purchased once from them but they got everything right and shipped really fast.

ericridebike
01-26-13, 09:32
Thanks for the suggestions, but looks like they are all out of stock. These stocks seem to be as scarce as P-mags right now. Wouldn't have guessed that this would be such a high demand item right now. I did email Bell and Carlson to see if they could provide any input on when they might be available. I guess I'll keep my eyes open and maybe get lucky finding a nice used one.

Pappabear
01-26-13, 12:00
Oil ordered a McMillian from Brownells the other day for Win model 70. I would not have thought brownells for stocks. Shows how much I know.

ICANHITHIMMAN
01-26-13, 12:19
Did you try midway, stockeys, brownells etc? I used a B&C stock on a savage I had, great stock, shrank the groups quite a bit as well. I prefer the more traditional hunting style stock myself.

MH64
01-26-13, 13:51
Went with a B&C M40 stock on the wifes 700 AAC.
Nice stock. Huge improvement over the overmold that came on it originally.

Guns-up.50
01-26-13, 16:00
Oil ordered a McMillian from Brownells the other day for Win model 70. I would not have thought brownells for stocks. Shows how much I know.

Any Idea where and which McMillan I cant find one there, and was the model 70 a pbr?

Pappabear
01-26-13, 23:25
Any Idea where and which McMillan I cant find one there, and was the model 70 a pbr?

PBR? Is was a long action with "2 screws not 3", I guess that matters. Shit, I'm trying to remember, my gunsmith recommended Brownells, but now I'm thinking Stockys is where I found it. . I'll dig up the receipt and let you know.

Guns-up.50
01-26-13, 23:56
PBR? Is was a long action with "2 screws not 3", I guess that matters. Shit, I'm trying to remember, my gunsmith recommended Brownells, but now I'm thinking Stockys is where I found it. . I'll dig up the receipt and let you know.

I was referring to fn's patrol bolt rifle with a model 70 action . Yeah if you can
let me know