PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: M-14/M1A 20 round mags. (one lot of 4)

Breadman
01-29-13, 01:41
I have 4 M-14/M1A 20 round mags for sale or trade. They have been used. One of them has been painted tan. They are still in nice shape. 3 of them are stamped "OM" on the heel. I'm not familiar with that stamp, but that may mean something to you. The 4th mag is unmarked as far as I can tell.

DISCLOSURE: These have worked in M1A's, but they will not seat in my SOCOM 16. A little dremel work could fix it, but I am lazy.

These may work for you, but they may not. I cannot offer a guarantee. As such, I will sell them cheap enough that you will be able to resell them and get your money back if they don't fit your rifle.

My price is $120 firm. I will pay shipping. I would trade them for 4 NIW 30 rd pmags or 6 used pmags. (I would also take Lancers or Troy battlemags.)

If you feel like coming to my town with your rifle, I would be happy to let you see if they will seat in your rifle. There is not enough value here to justify my travel for a test fit.

I will not split these up.

I have pics stored on my phone and will be happy to send you some if you message me your email address.