PDA

View Full Version : Forced tattoo on kid???

BCmJUnKie
01-31-13, 11:27
WTF over!!

It doesnt actually show it, and Im skeptical if its even there, the machine doesnt look like its moving.

http://www.the950.com/pages/joepags-kprc.html?article=10748912

jwfuhrman
01-31-13, 11:48
Oh what do you know BCM, it's not like your a tattoo artist for a living......

:sarcastic: :haha: :haha:

Koshinn
01-31-13, 11:50
WTF over!!

It doesnt actually show it, and Im skeptical if its even there, the machine doesnt look like its moving.

http://www.the950.com/pages/joepags-kprc.html?article=10748912

Maybe it's like 2g1c, completely staged and fake just to get a reaction out of people.

BCmJUnKie
01-31-13, 12:17
Maybe it's like 2g1c, completely staged and fake just to get a reaction out of people.

Exactly what I was thinking.

A few years ago I put a bunch of fake tattoos on my ex's kid, I set up my machine and station and posted the pics.....girls shit thier pants.....I loved it haha

ReaperAZ
01-31-13, 12:28
No kidding. Many years ago I was back home visiting and went by the shop that a high school friend owns to say hey. I walked in and there was a younger couple in there with a child that was maybe 2 or 3 years old. They were asking my friend to tattoo their child with the same matching tattoo the two of them have. My friend just pointed at the door. Didn't even say a word to them, just a point.

SteyrAUG
01-31-13, 13:28
This is the only part that gives me pause.

"According to the Dominican news blog Enlaesquinard, the child was being branded with the number 666, the mark of Growing in Grace International Ministry cult led by the self-proclaimed Antichrist José Luis de Jesús Miranda."

If anyone would ever actually do this, these people are ****ing retarded enough to qualify. All it would take is for a member of the group to be a tattoo artist. They are like a Jim Jones cult that are too stupid to kill themselves.

Spiffums
01-31-13, 15:52
This is the only part that gives me pause.

"According to the Dominican news blog Enlaesquinard, the child was being branded with the number 666, the mark of Growing in Grace International Ministry cult led by the self-proclaimed Antichrist José Luis de Jesús Miranda."

If anyone would ever actually do this, these people are ****ing retarded enough to qualify. All it would take is for a member of the group to be a tattoo artist. They are like a Jim Jones cult that are too stupid to kill themselves.

I read that and I was like WTF! Even if it was real and all that crap you have to take that mark willingly. They can't even get that part right.

Moose-Knuckle
01-31-13, 20:35
In some cultures it is a right of passage, just saying.