PDA

View Full Version : AICS 1.5 What to Look For

The_Count
01-31-13, 13:41
I have a chance to buy a AICS 1.5 in Coyote for $600.00. When buying a used chassis what should I look out for? Are there any Fake AICS out there? It looks legit.

Thanks,

Chip

rundm
01-31-13, 23:20
Make sure the chassis hasn't been opened up to much or at all for your purpose. Make sure the mag comes with it.. They are damn good stocks

TriviaMonster
02-01-13, 01:39
I can't offer any real help, but I've never seen a fake one YET. I imagine orkan has some experience with these, maybe he will chime in.

And yes, for that price its a great deal and they sure are good stocks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The_Count
02-01-13, 06:54
Thanks guys, unfortunately the rug got yanked out from under me. The guy sold it before he read my email. Anyone got a line on a good quality rifle stock(Manners, McMillan, AICS, McCree) for a S/A?

eightmillimeter
02-01-13, 13:04
Do a search for "Euro optic", they always seem to have some of the AICS in stock and at pretty good prices. Brownells has them too with the LE/Mil discount too but rarely has them in stock.

orkan
02-01-13, 16:59
Mile High Shooting. They've always got them.

Great people to deal with.

chris@so
02-01-13, 17:29
Another vote for Sean and the guys at Mile High Shooting. They help us out with getting stuff for our customers all the time. Really good people there.

jamesbern
02-08-13, 14:54
Do a search for "Euro optic", they always seem to have some of the AICS in stock and at pretty good prices. Brownells has them too with the LE/Mil discount too but rarely has them in stock.

This..I just ordered a dark earth AICS 1.5 SA .308 chassis from them. They had two available, and unless it already sold, have one more left.

I paid this morning over the photo and already got tracking info and item should be here by Wednesday...pretty good if you ask me so far.