PDA

View Full Version : Pistol Pay: Pro-gun online payment method

Wake27
01-31-13, 14:35
If you haven’t heard yet, there’s a new way to safely and securely transfer funds for firearms, collectibles or goods that really begs the question – Why am I just now finding out about this? I’m talking about Pistol Pay. They are a group of entrepreneurs that were fed up with bad experiences and shoddy transactions with other online payment sites, so they set out to create a new, hassle-free Pro-Gun online payment solution with YOU in mind.

Pistol Pay is the brainchild of Ira Goodstadt. He partnered with Chapman Ducote in Miami Beach, FL and formed what the company is today. Ira and Chapman wanted a simple and safe way to rightly submit a funds transfer from one person to another without releasing personal and sensitive information and be assured that the recipient approves the merchandise prior to the seller receiving payment. Conversely, this process assures the payment is made prior to the merchandise being mailed out. This ensures a smart means of goods transfer, as well as keeps the parties involved honest.

Read more: http://kitup.military.com/2013/01/pistol-pay-peace-mind-piece-mind.html#ixzz2JaTxyM3s
Kit Up!

Anyone have any experience? Not a bad option to have. Goodstadt has already posted in the comments. Always nice to see someone close to the business reaching out to their customers.

SteyrAUG
01-31-13, 19:52
I actually know and shoot with the two guys who started this.

Good people.

TehLlama
02-01-13, 10:53
File me under the short-term unhelpful type - just because of how the last couple similar ventures went, I'm going to wait six months before I make a decision on moving over - I'd like to, and this is the best iteration of this model I've seen, but I won't let me enthusiasm that this isn't eGay or Intuit cloud that reasoning.