PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Cooper Town Hall Meeting on Guns

PA PATRIOT
01-31-13, 19:16
How do you think it went for the Pro-Gun side of argument, so far in the first 10 minutes it appears that the crowd and Cooper is definitely leaning on the anti gun side.

OldState
01-31-13, 19:26
How do you think it went for the Pro-Gun side of argument, so far in the first 10 minutes it appears that the crowd and Cooper is definitely leaning on the anti gun side.

Of course they are. And they picked very weak pro gun people.

newyork
01-31-13, 19:34
I'm shocked

PA PATRIOT
01-31-13, 19:40
About 40 minutes into the show now and I'M surprised by the list of pro-gun speakers in the audience. So far it appears that the deck so to speak was not stacked to the anti-gun side and Cooper has backed up a little on the anti gun questions.

Airhasz
01-31-13, 19:52
Lock him back in the closet...:secret:

austinN4
01-31-13, 19:59
I only saw about 15 minutes of it, but it (shock) seemed pretty balanced to me, maybe even a little pro gun in the small part I saw.

Moose-Knuckle
01-31-13, 20:01
What a CNN limpwrist is anti-gun?!?!? :eek:

Good to hear more pro-gun people stand up and challenge these no talent ass clowns.

Littlelebowski
01-31-13, 20:18
And people wonder why homosexuals are antigun. Knock off the homophobia.

djegators
01-31-13, 20:22

They should be on our side...2A is a great way to stop gay bashing.

Moose-Knuckle
01-31-13, 20:23

So you think only homosexuals can be limpwrists and homosexuals are anti-gun. I think The Pink Pistols (a gay gun rights organization) would have something to say about that.

Cagemonkey
01-31-13, 20:25
Considering the abuse homosexuals have taken over time, you'd think they'd be pro-gun.

OldState
01-31-13, 20:28
Even when Cooper TRIES to be neutral,he never challenges the anti gun dopes...but ALWAYS challenges anything the progun people say. CNN has be far worse than MSNBC with the antigun crap. At least MSNBC doesn't pretend to be unbiased.

CarlosDJackal
01-31-13, 20:29

No. Say it ain't so. Another "media personality who is against the Second Amendment? I don't freaking believe this slander. :rolleyes:

Littlelebowski
01-31-13, 20:35
So you think only homosexuals can be limpwrists and homosexuals are anti-gun. I think The Pink Pistols (a gay gun rights organization) would have something to say about that.

I speak of political reality and direct observations from comments in this thread and you accuse me of the above tripe? Knock it the **** off.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Moose-Knuckle
01-31-13, 20:57
I speak of political reality and direct observations from comments in this thread and you accuse me of the above tripe? Knock it the **** off.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

While I agree with you that it is a political reality that the vast majority of homosexuals are anti-gun and in fact liberal in general I fail to see any comments in this thread that indicates a rampant fear of homosexuality. But I will re-read it just to be sure.

Iraqgunz
01-31-13, 21:09
Can everyone GROW THE **** UP for once. Jesus Christus.