PDA

View Full Version : What Grip for 18" LaRue Stealth

Rampy
02-02-13, 01:47
I've got a 18" Stealth on a LaRue lower with a SSA trigger & running a A2 stock & Sierra Precision grip, with a SWFA scope in a Larue Mount.....am not to fond of the SPR grip.....

What grip would you recommend to upgrade to, want something that's a natural & "comfy" grip for the Stealth that positions the hand more better & makes it easier & better/more natural pull on the the trigger....

ChaseN
02-02-13, 01:52
I'm a HUGE fan of the Magpul MOE grip. I've tried A2, MOE-K, MIAD, and the Tango Down Battlegrip and the MOE is by far and away my favorite. I also like the MIAD, but the MOE is just a MIAD with the medium backstrap in place (and less rubbery, which I like) for less cash.

Rampy
02-02-13, 01:59
Was sort of thinking the LaRue A-Peg grip, but not really sure as I've never seen one in person.....the MOE grip is sweet as I just go to play with one for the 1st time last week.

The_Hammer_Man
02-02-13, 04:14
I like ERGO and Tango Down grips.

duece71
02-02-13, 05:51
Magpul. I like the MIAD for the choices it gives for the front and back straps on the grip. The included grip core gives you 3 extra rounds (only available when you first purchase the MIAD).

TacticalSledgehammer
02-02-13, 08:20
I think I'll put the MOE+ on every AR I own in the future. I love the rubbery texture and shape.