PDA

View Full Version : BG Shot in the rump.

1_click_off
02-02-13, 22:01
One of my bro-n-law co workers returned home and when he went inside it didn't feel right and he heard something. Went back out to his truck to retrieve his pistol and turned back at his house. About that time a burglar pops up out of his sky-light with an arm full of his guns. Co-worker hollers at the guy to tell him 911 has been called and they are in route. BG yells back "I ain't going back to jail" throws down guns and starts shooting at co-worker. Co-worker returns fire striking BG in the butt. He rolls off roof and runs into woods. K9 shows up and he is quickly found. Guy goes from B&I to attempted murder and a slew of other charges.

I don't have all the details as I am sure his lawyer has told him not to talk, but that is the story so far. If I get the details I will update.

http://www.bustedinacadiana.com/2013/01/man-shot-in-the-ass-by-home-owner/

Safetyhit
02-02-13, 22:26
But I thought it said he wasn't going back to jail. Must have been a typo.

armakraut
02-03-13, 07:22
haw-haw

CarlosDJackal
02-03-13, 11:15
Good on him. The only negative about the whole story is your co-worker missed the BG's vitals. :D

Zane1844
02-03-13, 11:51
Thankfully he came home in time to catch the guy, and to not get hurt.

Bulletdog
02-04-13, 10:21
How in the hell did the BG get an armful of guns? We're they just sitting around loose in the house while your Bro-in-law wasn't home?

Glad the BG got shot. Sad he didn't get shot more. With that sort of bullet wound, I think prison is going to substantially more painful for him...

1_click_off
02-04-13, 20:02
How in the hell did the BG get an armful of guns? We're they just sitting around loose in the house while your Bro-in-law wasn't home?

Glad the BG got shot. Sad he didn't get shot more. With that sort of bullet wound, I think prison is going to substantially more painful for him...

BIL's coworker, I have taught BIL better.

Coworker is from the good ol boy times where he probably just started locking his house when he is home about 5 years ago.

I am guessing he has now learned the value of a safe.

7 RING
02-05-13, 07:05
Too bad the police K-9 found the suspect before the coyotes found him.