PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of an armorers class around western pa?

flub781
02-03-13, 14:20
Looking for a class around the Pittsburgh area to get some detailed instruction on breaking down my ar. Monday or Tuesday class would be a plus

Iraqgunz
02-03-13, 18:16
I am doing one in Ohio in April and another at end of April in Michigan.

Looking for a class around the Pittsburgh area to get some detailed instruction on breaking down my ar. Monday or Tuesday class would be a plus

flub781
02-03-13, 19:15
Thanks for the info IG. If the one you're talking about in Ohio is the 6th, 7th class on you website I'm unable to make that one. Scheduling conflict. Michigans a little further than I was hoping to go also. Sucks because I'd love to take your class. Just from your posts on here I feel like I've learned a lot from you. I could only imagine what I could come away with from a class

Iraqgunz
02-03-13, 19:27
The only other options are Atlanta which I am working on now.

Thanks for the info IG. If the one you're talking about in Ohio is the 6th, 7th class on you website I'm unable to make that one. Scheduling conflict. Michigans a little further than I was hoping to go also. Sucks because I'd love to take your class. Just from your posts on here I feel like I've learned a lot from you. I could only imagine what I could come away with from a class

Traveshamockery
02-03-13, 21:41
The only other options are Atlanta which I am working on now.

Definitely let us know when the Atlanta date is worked out. That's driving distance for me.

Ned Christiansen
02-03-13, 21:51
I'll be doing one in the Detroit area in two weeks (Feb. 16) but it might be full..... I'll be in Toledo May 22,23 but I'm pretty sure that's going to be LE only.

Iraqgunz
02-03-13, 23:21
It will be posted in the Misc. Training and AAR Section as soon as I have the details worked out. As far as I know the venue is open to everyone which is my goal.

Definitely let us know when the Atlanta date is worked out. That's driving distance for me.

popo198
02-04-13, 10:33
Weyer tactical has a class in Alliance Ohio on March 9th. I know Both Joe and Dave personally, and both are great guys. You will not be disappointed if you attend.
http://www.weyertactical.com/index.html

Ned Christiansen
02-28-13, 08:44
I will be doing a 2-day class just south of Cleveland May 30 and 31. This is at the Ohio Peace Officers Training Academy in Richfield so I'm afraid it's police-only.

Iraqgunz
03-01-13, 02:40
Travis. There are going to be two classes in Atlanta within a few days of each other. One will be in Sandy Springs and the other in McDonough, GA. The info is posted in the Misc. Training and AAR Section.

DelSole
03-01-13, 20:42
I believe Collier Twp PD is hosting a class. Can't remember the details or who the instructors were something tells me "Bushmaster" and restricted to LE
It is local but not going to have all of what Iraqgunz or Ned Christiansen has to offer.

flub781
03-01-13, 20:57
LE rules me out unless I could finangle a way to get them to accept a lowly dispatcher

DelSole
03-01-13, 21:07
You will probably get more out of a non factory class since they aren't trying to sell you the "brand"

Iraqgunz
03-01-13, 22:47
My class in OH is only 2 hrs. 45 minutes away if you are in Pittsburgh.

LE rules me out unless I could finangle a way to get them to accept a lowly dispatcher

flub781
03-01-13, 23:05
Thats the one i wish i could attend. That Saturday I have to work a gun bash at the fire department I volunteer at. I run the event so I can't get out of it

My class in OH is only 2 hrs. 45 minutes away if you are in Pittsburgh.