PDA

View Full Version : Stick and move, stick and move. Background music NSFW.

3 AE
02-06-13, 03:12
Now you know if this video was made here, father would be brought up on charges.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_0ovajMcVs

Any former or present day pugilists care to critique her technique? Regardless, I'm impressed with hand control discipline. She doesn't connect but comes awfully close.

Honu
02-06-13, 04:33
pretty sad when I start to think HMMM more freedoms in Russia these days !

QuickStrike
02-06-13, 06:41
No charges, an American dude did something similar with his boy on youtube. Look up "Pretty Boy Bam Bam". lol

She looks real sharp but it's hard to predict how much of this she would retain in a real boxing match. Nerves can make the inexperienced slow and tired, even if they are studs/studettes in training.

Should just start by bopping her gently on the noggin' to simulate actual contact IMO. :p

montanadave
02-06-13, 06:46
She keeps that up the first young lad that tries to get in her knickers might get more than he bargained for. :D

3 AE
02-06-13, 11:33
QuickStrike, you're right, saw the video you referenced. I'm impressed with the kid being able to remember the increasing amount of combinations. I would have been all spastic from the get go!

montanadave, LOL, that would be a sight to see. Except if it happened here in the U.S., she'd be the one suspended for engaging in "violent" behavior and be required to attend anger management courses. The boy would be subjected to this, "Now Johnny, what issues are you dealing with today? Can we help you in any way. Don't worry, there's no need to tell your parents. They would only make things worse." :sarcastic: