PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get on waiting list for a Tavor?

Jer
02-07-13, 10:34
Pretty simple. Trying to find someone who will be getting in on the first wave of these so I can get one or two. Thanks!

onekneedown
02-08-13, 09:13
You're a little late to the party. First batch preorders dried up a while ago. First batch should be shipping in a few weeks. At this point your chances are slim at best. I ordered mine back in mid December and barley made it. The current state of politics and buying panic mixed with low (at least initial) production numbers and very high demand is making it almost impossible to buy for a while. Give it 4-8 months and you should have a much easier time finding one.

Hell, I'm gonna have a hard time keeping mine when it comes in if they start selling for what I think they will go for on the open market.

02-10-13, 08:11
You should see a few on the secondary market after the initial shipment but you would pay a premium.

Shoulderthinggoesup
02-10-13, 15:53
Knesek Guns has a pre-order up and I know lots of people are on their list..... but they seem pretty sketchy, including a 45% restocking fee if you cancel.

Caveat emptor...

Jeep297
02-16-13, 00:05
Copes distributing but the list is starting to get pretty long. Also get on grabagun's notification list.