PDA

View Full Version : M&P45c Price at LGS

WTDeBerry
02-09-13, 14:22
I was running a few errands today and decided to drop by the LGS. They had an M&P45c in FDE w/ thumb safety. I have been looking for one of these for months now, but would prefer one without the thumb safety. Being the owner of both a Gen3 Glock 19 and Gen3 Glock 26, that seems to make the most sense to me.

I looked it over and dry fired it a few times, with the owners permission, and the trigger on it was horrendous. I plan on upgrading with the Apex DCAEK so that is an easy fix, as well as some 10-8 front/rear sights.

They are asking $620.00 OTD for it, which I feel may be a little high. So my question is, should I have some patience and wait for a better deal to come along or the price to come down, or should I pull the trigger on it now while it is in stock?

Thanks in advance for the wealth of knowledge this board provides. If you look at my post count, you can tell I lurk and read and learn as much as I can more than I post, because although in the military (ARNG), I still consider myself a beginner when it comes to certain aspects of firearms.

Thanks again!!

-WTDeBerry

callen3615
02-09-13, 14:45
I was running a few errands today and decided to drop by the LGS. They had an M&P45c in FDE w/ thumb safety. I have been looking for one of these for months now, but would prefer one without the thumb safety. Being the owner of both a Gen3 Glock 19 and Gen3 Glock 26, that seems to make the most sense to me.

I looked it over and dry fired it a few times, with the owners permission, and the trigger on it was horrendous. I plan on upgrading with the Apex DCAEK so that is an easy fix, as well as some 10-8 front/rear sights.

They are asking $620.00 OTD for it, which I feel may be a little high. So my question is, should I have some patience and wait for a better deal to come along or the price to come down, or should I pull the trigger on it now while it is in stock?

Thanks in advance for the wealth of knowledge this board provides. If you look at my post count, you can tell I lurk and read and learn as much as I can more than I post, because although in the military (ARNG), I still consider myself a beginner when it comes to certain aspects of firearms.

Thanks again!!

-WTDeBerry

For some reason all of the models with TS are going for 600+ on gunbroker.

I just bought a 9c without TS for 480 shipped.

I think they are making new models with TS compatible sear housing blocks and frames so you can add a TS if you want.

I would prefer TS on my FS and compact but I will have to wait til all of this dies down and availability picks back up again.

rathos
02-10-13, 01:44
I just picked one up today for roughly the same price. That was a base of 569.99 and tax. That was the same price they were going for before this shortage.

WTDeBerry
02-10-13, 12:32
I just picked one up today for roughly the same price. That was a base of 569.99 and tax. That was the same price they were going for before this shortage.

Thanks so much. I will def. be picking it up, then. Thanks again.

-WTDeBerry