PDA

View Full Version : Who has the best prices on Spyderco?

rob_s
03-11-08, 03:36
I'm looking to pick up a Delica and Endura with the wave feature, but having never been much of a Spyderco fan I'm wondering who the cheapest online dealers are.

Sam
03-11-08, 05:47
While this is not online, I believe there's a Walmart within 5 miles of anywhere. My local Walmart sell the Enduras for less than $40 plus tax.
For price comparison, I paid $45 for my Delica at the gunshow, the dealer ate the tax.

rob_s
03-11-08, 06:12
Unfortunately I don't think the Walmarts carry the Wave models.

maze
03-11-08, 07:11
Rob S

check out knifecenter.com or even bestknives.com they both carry the entire spyderco line.

maze

cdvanns
03-11-08, 17:09
I'm not a big Ebay fan but I found the best prices at some of the stores listed when you type in Spyderco and skip the bidding and use the "Buy Now" feature and don't forget to include shipping in your total price as a consideration. I just bought a Delica and a Tenacious and got out with a pretty good deal as I searched the net extensively.

Bolt_Overide
03-11-08, 19:11
I use a harpy as my EDC knife and love it, the damn things a tank and it was only 60ish bucks.

liberty911
03-13-08, 18:40
Knifecenter.com is probably the best. Newgraham.com might be a close second.

I love all 6 of my Spyderco's.

Keep in mind the Endura is a pretty big knife. I only end up carrying mine at work. The Delica is i great size for edc.

rob_s
03-13-08, 19:05
That's my plan liberty. Endura for the jobsite, Delica for the office. :D

kennytx
03-13-08, 19:47
Rob check knifeworks.com

I don't if this is what you are looking for:

(link) http://www.knifeworks.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=7594

rob_s
03-13-08, 20:00
Looks like I should have picked up that Delica at the gunshow for $55.:(

cdvanns
03-13-08, 21:50
You might also try (spydercovt.com) you may have to email him for a price but he will meet or beat most prices including knifeworks.

Lawdog537
03-18-08, 17:31
Rob,

I think you will really like both knives. I just picked up one of each while I was out of state at some training. I paid almost full retail at a Sportsman's Warehouse in Boise, but I am happy anyway (sometimes you just want it now, ya know?) The Delica is my everyday carry, the endura will be in my chest rig at work.

Cory