PDA

View Full Version : Poll worker admits she voted for Obama twice last time but denies wrongdoing in 2012

Waylander
02-13-13, 14:53
"Twenty-eight subpoenas have been issued as a result of the investigation, which includes 19 Hamilton County voters and nine witnesses who still need to answer questions to satisfy the board."

Melowese Richardson admitted to voting for Obama twice in 2008 but says she was afraid her absentee ballot wouldn't count this time, even though it was accepted on Nov. 1, 2012 so she voted again at a precinct (which she's worked at since 1988).

Her granddaughter was a first time voter in 2012 and was found to have cast two ballots. When approached, her granddaughter admitted her grandmother sent in her absentee thinking she (the granddaughter) wouldn't vote. So the grandmother blamed it on her granddaughter claiming that she probably forgot or got excited and went to vote anyway.

"Officials say the majority of the cases turned out to be simple misunderstandings."
Like people not realizing they voted the first time?

"Even though she admits to voting twice in the last election, she said the news came as surprise."
Oh, sorry my fault :lol:

"Another claim is absentee ballots for Montez Richardson, Joseph Jones and Markus Barron all came from Richardson's Whetsel Avenue address and were received by the board at the same time as Richardson's.
The handwriting on all four of them was similar, according to officials.
'Markus Barron lives here. Joseph Jones is my brother. He's here from time-to-time. I am Montez's power-of-attorney. I voted for her in her absence,' said Richardson."

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_central_cincinnati/downtown/Poll-worker-accused-of-voter-fraud-in-Hamilton-County-speaks-out

Bulletdog
02-13-13, 22:54
Disgusting. Not surprising. How many McCain voters do you think "accidentally" voted twice, or more?

SteyrAUG
02-13-13, 23:18
http://teapartycheer.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Melowese-Richardson-45214_461x271.jpg

Ooopie. I'm so sorry....that I got caught.

No.6
02-14-13, 06:02
Completely understandable since we all know that Republicans have stolen elections since Lincoln's time.
Seriously, I'm actually surprised that she only voted twice. I guess being a poll worker and able to "help" others with their votes was enough. And why does it seem that only Democrats work the polls?
I remember reading about a guy in AZ (Phoenix IIRC) that voted something like 7 times in this past election and went on to brag about it. Any guesses who he voted for? Wait, wait, I know....

The_War_Wagon
02-14-13, 06:16
That IS criminal - the SEIU demands members vote at LEAST a dozen times. Just wait'll the shop steward here's about THIS!!! :rolleyes:

No.6
02-14-13, 07:35
The old adage of "vote early and often" must have been taken to heart by this woman. :sarcastic:

Waylander
02-14-13, 12:24
How far will people go to get what they want?

Moltke
02-14-13, 12:52
She should have to pay her taxes twice as well.

J-Dub
02-14-13, 13:35
Hey now, voter fraud is not real.....what are you? Some kinda kook?

What a conspiracy theorist...

Waylander
02-14-13, 14:03
No kidding. Good thing we have CONCRETE evidence.

Failure2Stop
02-14-13, 14:03

This^^

Sry0fcr
02-14-13, 14:05

What makes you think that she pays taxes?

SteyrAUG
02-14-13, 14:23

Yep, she'd just end up with TWO government assistance relief checks.

No.6
02-14-13, 22:34

My thoughts exactly....

Waylander
02-16-13, 13:42
Apparently the officials accidentally forgot to remove the absentee votes after they were tallied. Un-****ing-believable.

It honestly makes you wonder if someone that is so proud of voting for Obama so many times how widespread an issue this really is.

Spiffums
02-16-13, 18:25
Completely understandable since we all know that Republicans have stolen elections since Lincoln's time.
Seriously, I'm actually surprised that she only voted twice. I guess being a poll worker and able to "help" others with their votes was enough. And why does it seem that only Democrats work the polls?
I remember reading about a guy in AZ (Phoenix IIRC) that voted something like 7 times in this past election and went on to brag about it. Any guesses who he voted for? Wait, wait, I know....

Cause the Republicans all have jobs! :dance3:

It's pretty much 2 to 3 here at our local polls, depending what party has the Gov's office.

nimdabew
10-22-13, 12:42
Slight necro, but I thought it fit the title fairly well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0uedSCARlc

TacticalSledgehammer
10-22-13, 17:52
And that's how Cincinnati fell.....

Our election system is totally screwed up. It should be one vote per person after you show your ID. Democraps don't agree however, it's easy to see why...

Suwannee Tim
10-22-13, 20:09
Vote fraud? There is no such thing! Ask any Democrat.