PDA

View Full Version : MO Marxists introduce bill to confiscate weapons...Give owners 90 days...

billybronco
02-14-13, 11:12
Does it pass?

Doubtful.....Still terrifying though...

billybronco
02-14-13, 11:14
Missouri Democrats introduced an anti-gun bill which would turn law-abiding firearm owners into criminals. They will have 90 days to turn in their guns if the legislation is passed.

Dana Loesch Radio reported on the new legislation being pushed by Missouri Democrats:

Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution.

Here’s part of the Democratic proposal in Missouri:

4. Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution:

(1) Remove the assault weapon or large capacity magazine from the state of Missouri;

(2) Render the assault weapon permanently inoperable; or

(3) Surrender the assault weapon or large capacity magazine to the appropriate law enforcement agency for destruction, subject to specific agency regulations.

5. Unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale, or transfer of an assault weapon or a large capacity magazine is a class C felony.

3 AE
02-14-13, 11:14
Deleted. More info coming in.

billybronco
02-14-13, 11:15
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/missouri-democrats-intruduce-legislation-to-confiscate-firearms-gives-gunowners-90-days-to-turn-in-guns/

munch520
02-14-13, 12:11
scary either way

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OldGreg
02-14-13, 12:17
Geez.. :rolleyes:

brickboy240
02-14-13, 12:45
When did MO turn into such a leftist hell hole?

-brickboy240

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-14-13, 14:27

-brickboy240

All they had to do was 'leftist'.

I kid, I kid. Went to school in MO. MO friends used to make fun of Arkansas but I had to tell them that the other 48 states consider MO and Arkansas pretty much the same thing. STL is a great baseball town, outstanding cheap Italian food, good BBQ and frozen custard.

This doesn't have a chance of passing, does it? The farther away dems are from actually passing something, the more goofy they get. They are like the guy who wants to get in a fight, as long as there are people there to 'hold him back'.

OldGreg
02-14-13, 15:03

-brickboy240

It's not... but everyone wants some attention lately.

DanaRadio (http://danaloeschradio.com/missouri-democrats-introduce-gun-grabbing-legislation/) says (and I agree):

Thankfully Republicans hold a super majority in Missouri legislature. The bill has only been introduced and read twice; it’s a go-nowhere bill but designed, I think, to test the waters as we’ve seen numerous bills of similar sort introduced in other states.

It's going to get a beat-down.

TriviaMonster
02-14-13, 15:32
I'm a MO resident. Up north the state has some real leftist free shit army hell holes. This will never pass though. MO has been becoming more progun in the past decade than its ever been and the people like it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Moose-Knuckle
02-14-13, 17:25
MO Republicans need to introduce an anti tyrant bill that would make it a felony to introduce anti 2nd Amendment bills.

30 cal slut
02-14-13, 17:53
MO? :sarcastic:

Ain't gonna happen.

Stangman
02-14-13, 17:54
MO Republicans need to introduce an anti tyrant bill that would make it a felony to introduce anti 2nd Amendment bills.

Ya know what.....that's pure brilliance.

theblackknight
02-14-13, 19:05
So, where are the Marxists?

sent from mah gun,using my sights

markm
02-15-13, 07:40

With deadly force as a justifiable action to deal with the issue.

OldGreg
02-15-13, 13:01
Article written 1/28/13:

While federal officials and lawmakers in other states consider ways to tighten gun regulations, Missouri legislators are mostly looking to expand gun rights. (http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/missouri-lawmakers-stick-to-pro-gun-trends/article_089487cd-3b82-5a06-a5b4-b1e0f63797aa.html)

I'm still in the fight though, i've been trying to keep an open discussion with my local Dem/anti-gun Rep., Jeanne Kirkton

og556
02-15-13, 13:15
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/breaking-mn-democrats-introduce-law-to-confiscate-guns-using-same-language-as-mo-democrats/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

Looks like this is starting to rear its ugly head in MN.

Magic_Salad0892
02-15-13, 15:09

I'd support it.