PDA

View Full Version : Missouri is going full bat crazy

Sam
02-17-13, 20:54
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/17/mmissouri-democrats-propose-forcing-some-gun-owners-to-destroy-surrender/

PA PATRIOT
02-17-13, 20:59
Sam,

There is a lot of these bills in many states since the CT shooting that are just coming out of committee. While most have no chance at becoming law it is really crazy what they contain and how much it would screw us over.

Hopefully the crazy shootings are over for now not to allow any further momentum.

decodeddiesel
02-17-13, 21:09
Good luck Missouri.

-Free Colorado

Heavy Metal
02-17-13, 21:21
Worry about Colorado and Maryland, NY and CT and CA. Plus MN.

Those bastards are smoking crack if they think they can get it thru the Missouri legislature. Missouri is actually getting redder like WV and KY is.

Seriously guys, this isn't worth panicing about. Missouri aint even close. This is some St Louis asshole making a name for himself. Its DOA.

Moose-Knuckle
02-18-13, 02:32
This will not be the last we see of this. The anti's are building their momentum.

Alaskapopo
02-18-13, 02:33
This will not be the last we see of this. The anti's are building their momentum.

Not really. They were shut down on the national level. They are trying to work the states but they are only having success in very antigun states.
This is from the article.

However, the measure, backed by St. Louis-area lawmakers, is not expected to pass in the Republican-controlled House.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/17/mmissouri-democrats-propose-forcing-some-gun-owners-to-destroy-surrender/#ixzz2LEoK5OGV
END QUOTE

So as you can see its just blowing smoke not gaining momentum.

Moose-Knuckle
02-18-13, 02:53
Not really. They were shut down on the national level. They are trying to work the states but they are only having success in very antigun states.

Try telling that to the members here who live in CO.

Alaskapopo
02-18-13, 02:55
Try telling that to the members here who live in CO.

They have won some battles but they are not winning the war.
Pat

TriviaMonster
02-18-13, 04:34
Good luck passing this crap.

I have already spoken with my reps and have been assured this is going nowhere.

I did, however, always think it would a bit more democratic if they simply redistributed our weapons to those who won't work and can't afford them. My math says that if we gave one firearm and one bullet to each of the members of the free shit army that we would all be a little better off.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2