PDA

View Full Version : Rejoined NRA despite its flaws

DarrinD2
02-19-13, 14:24
I allowed my membership to lapse last year because I didn't like their lobbying efforts and I don't think LaPierre is an effective spokesman with a message that doesn't appeal to the fence sitter. But I re-upped my membership today because the NRA is the ONLY player in the game with clout to help prevent increased gun control. We may not agree with everything they do, but they are it when it comes to fighting gun control. I shall not let my membership lapse again, and I shall do some recruiting of friends who need to join.

vaglocker
02-19-13, 14:26
Me to. I did the lifetime membership this time

Submariner
02-19-13, 16:31
I have a Jew in the wood pile so I joined JPFO.

Always wanted to play the Holocaust Card.

"Never again!"

Moltke
02-19-13, 16:33
Good for you Darrin. Support the people who are going to support you. They are the big dog in this fight for the national scene. Make sure to get plugged into whatever state/local organizations exist in your area too.

djegators
02-19-13, 16:36
Thank you for your support!

SteyrAUG
02-19-13, 20:00
I allowed my membership to lapse last year because I didn't like their lobbying efforts and I don't think LaPierre is an effective spokesman with a message that doesn't appeal to the fence sitter. But I re-upped my membership today because the NRA is the ONLY player in the game with clout to help prevent increased gun control. We may not agree with everything they do, but they are it when it comes to fighting gun control. I shall not let my membership lapse again, and I shall do some recruiting of friends who need to join.

Hope you did the Lifetime for $300 deal.

Special toll-free number. No waiting on hold. No need to be sponsored. $300 for a life membership.

Just call 1-888-678-7894

Moltke
02-20-13, 07:55

Special toll-free number. No waiting on hold. No need to be sponsored. $300 for a life membership.

Just call 1-888-678-7894

Good commercial. Needs music though.

vaglocker
02-20-13, 08:30

Just call 1-888-678-7894

You can also get that deal online without calling. Ill try and locate the link.

warpigM-4
02-20-13, 11:04
I had let my membership lapse because of losing my job last year But a member here signed me up for a year .I think with the numbers rising in membership with the NRA it sends a message that more and more people do not agree with the current attack on the second Amendment . even some of my FUDD buddies are not saying the old "what do you need that for" they get they will be next if Obama has his way

djegators
02-20-13, 13:05
We need all the members we can get! Like LAV recently said..90 million gun owners, only 4.5 million NRA members..lets get to 10 million!

Moltke
02-20-13, 14:27
We need all the members we can get! Like LAV recently said..90 million gun owners, only 4.5 million NRA members..lets get to 10 million!

Let's get beyond that. There is no reason the NRA should be so small with so many gun owners in the US. If you want to keep or expand your rights, you better start putting your money where your mouth is America.

djegators
02-20-13, 14:30
Let's get beyond that. There is no reason the NRA should be so small with so many gun owners in the US. If you want to keep or expand your rights, you better start putting your money where your mouth is America.

I agree! Just saying 10 million is an excellent milestone, and powerful. 25 million and maybe we can actual repeal a lot of the dumbass laws we have already.

SteyrAUG
02-20-13, 15:20
Good commercial. Needs music though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHtSSSLn9E8