PDA

View Full Version : Who throws the best party?

M4arc
06-12-06, 21:39
Microsoft!

I'm not kidding either. I might be loaded but I'm serious. I just got back to my room from a 17000+ attendees, OPEN BAR, four hour long (it's still going but I can't drink any more), all you can eat party at the Boston Convention Center and all I can say is WOW!

Can you imagine the bill just for the open bar for 17000+ people???

Microsoft rocks :D

Standy by for M4arc's first, in a series, travel tips ;)

imported_C4IGrant
06-12-06, 21:52
Microsoft!

I'm not kidding either. I might be loaded but I'm serious. I just got back to my room from a 17000+ attendees, OPEN BAR, four hour long (it's still going but I can't drink any more), all you can eat party at the Boston Convention Center and all I can say is WOW!

Hmm, a room full of computer nerds (drunk). Think I will pass on that one!

C4

TBone
06-12-06, 22:15
Microsoft!

What's the occasion?

Razoreye
06-12-06, 22:35

C4
I dunno, the computer chicks are usually pretty good looking and at any rate are drunk.

:whistling:

M4arc
06-13-06, 07:02

C4

Oh yeah, because we all know how cool you crypto guys are...ROFL

"Hello pot, this is the kettle calling."

:D

M4arc
06-13-06, 07:05
I dunno, the computer chicks are usually pretty good looking and at any rate are drunk.

:whistling:

I'm very surprised at the number hotties running around here and of course, the venders always bring 'heaters' to these events to lure you into their booths!

But I wouldn't know anything about that as I'm here for work...

:p

-Wes-
06-14-06, 01:37
When I was in Cannes France, a bartender told me Microsoft was known to come in and practically buy out the town. Crazy.

SinnFéinM1911
06-14-06, 15:41
I know its not really anything special - BUT -

The Hard Rock Hotel (Orlando) has a VIP party every month called Velvet Sessions - Its the last Thursday every month and they usually have a washed up 80's band like Survivor or sometimes newer guys like Uncle Kracker...

Anyway.. its a VIP show, but guests are allowed to attend and one or two liquior company sponors it with Free drinks all night... Usually a good time and Celeb's too.

PossumKop
06-15-06, 17:11
Drunk geek chicks. Yes. I've never been to any real cool parties like those mentioned. I guess it's because I'm like a dixie cup at a wedding.