PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Arsenal SLR107CR

jwperry
02-19-13, 17:35
Since I've rebuilt my ARs, I haven't done much with my AK so I'm looking to make it into something that I will work with.

Rifle is used, I'm the second owner so total round count is unknown. I've put somewhere in the neighborhood of 1260-1800 rounds through it. I know at least 1 tin of Yugo M67, I never really kept track of the Wolf or Hornady I put through it.

Make/Model:
Arsenal SLR107CR with BA serial number prefix.

Mods:
Midwest Industries/US Palm Extended AK Handguard with Aimpoint Micro Mount
US Palm AKBG Pistol Grip
Krebs BHO Safety

Extras:
Barrel Shroud
Aimpoint R1
Surefire M600C with KL4 Head, Tape Switch and Tango Down Cut-Out Rail Cover
Magpul MOE VFG
Magpul RSA
Magpul MS3 Coyote Sling
2x US Palm/Tango Down AK30 MKII 30 Round Magazines

12 total pictures if you follow the link. Serious Buyers feel free to ask if you'd like some of a different angle.
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu18/jwperry/SLR107CR/DSCN0374_zps1ff2e6ca.jpg
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu18/jwperry/SLR107CR/DSCN0376_zpsf066d9a2.jpg
http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu18/jwperry/SLR107CR/

Rifle, as descriped above -- $2000(this is the only price I'll let the Aimpoint go for and it will sell with the rifle) shipped
Rifle, without any of the Extras -- $1400 shipped.

I plan on listing this on a popular auction site and will pull this listing if that auction receives a bid.

I also have 10 additional Tango Down AK30 MKII magazines that I can include to whomever buys the rifle for an additional $200.
I will not sell these seperately until the rifle is sold and if sold seperately I'll sell them for $250 shipped.
I may also keep the magazines if the buyer of the rifle opts to not buy them, so don't be offended if the rifle sells and I choose to keep them.

As for ammo, it will be made available to the original buyer first and I will not sell any until the rifle has been sold. I may keep this, so don't be offended if the rifle sells and I opt not to sell the ammo. Due to the weight and massive increase in my costs, I'll have to charge actual UPS shipping charges to their destination. I have:

900+ rounds of Yugo M67 on stripper clips for $.30 a round
2000ish rounds of Wolf (various types and weights, no 8M3) for $.22 a round
800 rounds of Hornady SST for $.80 a round.

Trades:
Factory built, quality carbine length gas guns with FSP rails (Colt, Daniel Defense, BCM)
KAC URX Rails
Centurion Rails
Quality CHF barrels(or Colt). 14.5" or 16" only
Factory Loaded brass cased 5.56/.223 ammo. M193 variants preferred (if you're going to value your ammo at $.80 a round, it better be Hornady Match or 77gr SMK)
Hornady Steel Training or Steel Match in .223
124gr 9mm FMJ ammo.
124gr +P 9mm Federal HST
Gen4 Glocks (looking for 2 G19s, 1 G17, 1 G34, 1 G26) with born on dates after 9/2012
New 17 roung G17 magazines
Surefire 60 rounders
NHMTG/Colt/OKay Industries 20 and 30 round magazines

I'm looking to get into 9mm Glocks and for parts support for my current 9mm M&P and AR15 stuff.
Maybe a Benelli autoloading shotgun(think 3-gun style) if it is really nice and the trade works into my favor or maybe 45ACP stuff; HK45 or M1911 only.