PDA

View Full Version : just me bitchin.

kbrdann
03-13-08, 17:41
I went to my local gun shop today and i had a 25 dollar gift card. i knew i wasent getting much but i thought i would pick up a couple of 30 roung mags.

Well he wanted 32 bucks a piece. I said are they made of gold or something are they H&K's. They were neather and they had black followers in them. I am done with gun shops. Its only the internet for me for my future purches.

Thanks for hearing my rant sorry about the spelling and stuff, ending my day with a good vodka. :eek:

Jay Cunningham
03-13-08, 17:44
I like Grey Goose and Ketel One, myself. Russian Standard when you can get it.

I hate gun stores too.

Submariner
03-13-08, 17:45
I hate gun stores too.

Even Grant's?;)

Jay Cunningham
03-13-08, 17:51
I've actually never been in Grant's store.

I am sure that his would be the exception.

There is a little FFL who I do business with, more of a bait and tackle shop. He is a straight-up dude though.

kbrdann
03-13-08, 17:53
Grant is great and i have bought from him and i will again, very soon. im having Absolut and gatoraid.:p

Jay Cunningham
03-13-08, 17:54
im having Absolut and gatoraid.:p

That's like the shampoo and conditioner both in the same bottle!

C4IGrant
03-13-08, 18:43
I fully agree. Gun shops are just about the worst place to find a deal or get good info.

When customers come into our shop, they get the same prices they would find on the net from us.

C4

variablebinary
03-13-08, 19:21
Whenever I need something I shop online mostly. The only thing I usually get locally these days is actual firearms because its easier

Grant, Dennys, Bravo, JTAC and LANworldinc are where I get 99% of my gear.

Buckaroo
03-13-08, 19:50
I fully agree. Gun shops are just about the worst place to find a deal or get good info.

When customers come into our shop, they get the same prices they would find on the net from us.

C4

Screwed either way huh? :D J/K

I got a great deal from Grant recently and am considering a move to OH in order to be closer to his store. (not so sure the wife will think that is a good idea.....)

Buckaroo

Robb Jensen
03-13-08, 21:41
I've actually never been in Grant's store.

I am sure that his would be the exception.

There is a little FFL who I do business with, more of a bait and tackle shop. He is a straight-up dude though.

Damn so you have to just hate a brothers shop! :( ;)

wicked_police
03-13-08, 22:09
I like Grey Goose and Ketel One, myself. Russian Standard when you can get it.

I hate gun stores too.

Grey Goose and Kettle One for $25?!?!

Damn dude. Up here, we pay over $40 for a 26 of goose.

SIGfest
03-13-08, 22:36
I too would like to be able to give the locals a bone once in awhile. I understand they may have some expenses that an internet dealer doesn't, but usually they are so far out of line it's ridiculous. And the shop staff sometimes make it worse. I have never been to Grants store (and it's not that far away) but if other mom and pops used his model as a benchmark they would most likely benefit.