PDA

View Full Version : Sight adjustment tool for HK Meprolight sights?

TheHolyCannoli
02-24-13, 17:16
Was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction. I have a P2000SK with Meprolight nightsights installed, and I have a friend with a P2000 and P30. My main concern s being able to adjust the P2000SK sights.

I've come across a few different sight pushers online, but I have to admit it's a bit confusing trying to determine if they are made for this particular pistol/sights. Some of the tools say that they are NOT for adjustable sights...yet the product is marketed as being able to adjust pistol sights. The Meprolight tool seems like the obvious choice, but I'm really not willing to pay $400+.

Any suggestions?

Spiffums
02-24-13, 18:42
Adjustable sights are the kind with the screws to move the blade up and down and left and right.

Your confusing drift with adjustable. I just use a brass punch and a hammer to drift mine if I need to on my USP.

kmrtnsn
02-24-13, 18:57
Was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction. I have a P2000SK with Meprolight nightsights installed, and I have a friend with a P2000 and P30. My main concern s being able to adjust the P2000SK sights.

I've come across a few different sight pushers online, but I have to admit it's a bit confusing trying to determine if they are made for this particular pistol/sights. Some of the tools say that they are NOT for adjustable sights...yet the product is marketed as being able to adjust pistol sights. The Meprolight tool seems like the obvious choice, but I'm really not willing to pay $400+.

Any suggestions?

I have had an HK USPc carry gun for 12 years. I also have a P2000SK for 7 years. Neither have ever needed their sights adjusted.