PDA

View Full Version : "Equal gun rights" commercial

Litpipe
02-25-13, 06:32
Good stuff here. I wonder where its playing? I never thought of it like they are showing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBelF4UddcY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Todd00000
02-25-13, 07:28
Powerful, thanks for posting this.

Larry Vickers
02-25-13, 13:09
Excellent video

Spot on

Litpipe
02-25-13, 13:31
I thought so as well Mr. Vickers.

Iraqgunz
02-25-13, 13:39
Good commercial, just remember that those who want to disarm us won't listen to it. Many would agree that not only were some gun control laws passed with a racist agenda, but ultimately it's about exercising power and control. We need to get more of the message on the airwaves to counter the media onslaught.

Kfgk14
02-25-13, 16:01
Just shared it on facebook :cool:
I think I'm slowly stemming the tide of anti-gun opinion around me. A few well-meaning but naive friends from England are finally giving the gun control argument a second thought...Even my own mother wants to go shooting now :D

Litpipe
02-25-13, 17:10
I shut my facebook down. Getting to the point that I cannot stand it. Plus with FB rules and policies you just dont know who has access...then there is the whole Obama campaign they supported and threw parties for.

Anyway...thanks for posting there. I hope others do. I thought it was powerful.

D. Christopher
02-25-13, 17:50
Great video, thanks for the link. Unfortunately I have learned that it's pointless for me to try and use facts and evidence when dealing with modern-day American liberals and anti-gun citizens. I don't talk about it, discuss it, or answer questions about it in public EVER. They only understand the power of law (sometimes) and force.

For me it yields the same results as presenting facts and evidence to a dog, a cat, or a toddler. But at least I don't mind being around pets and children. Still a great video though.

Canonshooter
02-25-13, 17:59

Ditto. Over the last few months, my FB page has become devoted to pro 2A messages.

glocktogo
02-25-13, 18:12
Every time some blithering idiot asks why you "need" XYZ gun", simply respond "Because gun control is legalized racism". It's past time to turn the tables on these fools! :mad:

D. Christopher
02-25-13, 18:45
Every time some blithering idiot asks why you "need" XYZ gun", simply respond "Because gun control is legalized racism". It's past time to turn the tables on these fools! :mad:

That's a good one although if I'm absolutely forced to I will usually just say (As I'm heading for the door) "Because it's not The Bill of Needs, asshole!" I'm not trying to convert those people and I'll not be converted. :D

Honu
02-25-13, 19:00
If someone asks why do you need that gun ?

Why do you need that car I only had a bicycle for years
Or get a motorcycle we should ban all cars anything with 4 wheels nobody needs them look at some european countries do fine with bicycles :)
Not that I really think that :)

Sadly most are to stupid to think past what they are told Same reason most kids in HS dress the same act the same do the same things they have to fit in the flock and find comfort in the flock

Bulletdog
02-25-13, 21:42
I think I'm slowly stemming the tide of anti-gun opinion around me. A few well-meaning but naive friends from England are finally giving the gun control argument a second thought...Even my own mother wants to go shooting now :D

I think this is commendable. I too have changed a few minds. Some people are reachable, some aren't. Many times people are resistant to it at first, but will eventually open their mind a bit. I consider that first conversation, where they are completely resistant and parrot the sounds bites from the liberal news, to be the planting of a seed. I put that common sense seed in their head and over time it grows and grows. Sometimes other gun owners can grow that seed even more. If enough reasonable intelligent people keep telling them the same things, most people will come around. I have never seen anyone 180 on my first attempt, but I have seen plenty 180.

To not even try seems almost irresponsible to me. That's exactly what the "other side" wants us to do. The facts are on our side. Its really a pretty easy argument as far as I'm concerned.

D. Christopher
02-25-13, 23:23
Take it Francis...

https://www.m4carbine.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=15616&stc=1&d=1361856164

:D