PDA

View Full Version : Support GOA, get free stuff

kmrtnsn
02-26-13, 20:48
All right you cheap-ass M4C'ers. you know who you are, you won't spend a dime unless you get something in return. Well, here is your chance to help Gun Owners of America, who with the NRA are fighting for our 2A rights.

At the below link you can get some stickers and 100% of all money goes to GOA. 10 stickers, 10 dollars, plus a small S&H fee.

http://www.weaponstickers.com/goa/

3 AE
02-27-13, 01:24
Thanks for the link. Not much of a stickers user, but went ahead and increased my membership contribution. I like that the GOA is a no compromise organization as is the Oregon Firearms Federation.

Smash
02-27-13, 01:59
Payment sent, maybe I'll slap these on the next vehicle I see with an Obama sticker on the back.

kmrtnsn
02-27-13, 07:59
Payment sent, maybe I'll slap these on the next vehicle I see with an Obama sticker on the back.

The best use yet! Clearly now, the 10 I have coming are not going to be enough.

Smash
03-09-13, 10:40
Anyone received these yet?

Traveshamockery
03-09-13, 10:41
Anyone received these yet?

No, not me.

kmrtnsn
03-11-13, 00:51
Update, just posted on FB from Weapons Stickers;

★ GOA Fundraiser Total: $5,040.00 ★
Thank you once again for supporting Gun Owners of America! It was a huge success. All of the fundraiser packs have been mailed out. We worked as quickly as possible to get over 500 orders sent out to those who donated. Our ship times across the board are running a few days behind right now, and all remaining orders are set to be mailed out Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.

Smash
03-11-13, 15:24
Received today. Happy with everything.

Safetyhit
03-11-13, 16:06
Received today. Happy with everything.

Good thing. For a minute I thought Kmrtnsn was looking to secretly fund a private stash of gun stickers to place on his private (no, not patrol) vehicle.

A link to the stickers themselves. Heck as long as I don't have more than 4 (one in each corner) on my windshield I should be fine, especially here.

http://www.weaponstickers.com/

Going to order some for the cause and my son will love them.