PDA

View Full Version : Robin Kelly wins Dem primary

gunrunner505
02-27-13, 09:35
Former state rep Robin Kelly wins the democratic primary to replace prison bound Jesse Jackson Jr aided by millions of dollars spent by NYC mayor Bloombergs PAC. She said her win was a message that the NRA's days of holding our country hostage are coming to an end. Wait a minute. You defy the constitution at just about every turn. Infringe on our enumerated rights and it's the NRA holding the country hostage? Your facts are a little mixed up toots.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

T2C
02-27-13, 09:46
Just great! :mad: That will mean that much more work for the ISRA to do.

gunrunner505
02-27-13, 09:48
My favorite part was who's holding who hostage. Have these politicians even read the constitution?

SOWT
02-27-13, 13:45
Bloomberg and Soros are the biggest threats to our freedoms and they are not going away soon.

gunrunner505
02-27-13, 13:52
Bloomberg seems to be spreading out, like a rash. He needs to be contained a little.

lurpygeek
02-27-13, 17:09
Oh no! Now they'll pass anti-gun legislation in IL.

...oh, wait...

thopkins22
02-27-13, 17:19
So an anti-gun(and in true to Chicago fashion) soon to be disgraced and imprisoned Democrat winning a seat of an anti-gun, disgraced, and imprisoned Democrat is a message somehow?

Haha, okay. Lick the hand that feeds I guess. Bloomberg has less capital he can actually play with than DIFI...is he more of a true believer?

nickdrak
02-27-13, 18:58
So an anti-gun(and in true to Chicago fashion) soon to be disgraced and imprisoned Democrat winning a seat of an anti-gun, disgraced, and imprisoned Democrat is a message somehow?

Haha, okay. Lick the hand that feeds I guess. Bloomberg has less capital he can actually play with than DIFI...is he more of a true believer?

Exactly. The media, Kelly, Biden, Rahm, etc are all making this out to be some kind of "game changer" here in IL. Seriously? Its just more of the same. It would be a "game changer" if Ted Cruz came here and won Jackson's former seat or even someone with a brain ran for the seat and won. This is just the same old, to be expected bullshit.

Take a gander at the republican opponent Kelly will likely face: http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/21417022/paul-mckinley-wins-gop-nomination

****ing hilarious!

gunrunner505
02-27-13, 21:01
some people say you get the leadership you deserve. This district prooves it. Who really votes for these clown? Anyone with 3/8th of a brain can see they are all too leaky a vessel to put your stock in but there they go, time after time, year after year voting for some shell.

Not to get custom fitted for a foil hat but I'm starting to wonder when the last real, honest, fair and impartial election was held in this state....

I mean c'mon, they gotta be rigged or are people really this stupid?