PDA

View Full Version : DSG Arms

PNorris
02-27-13, 13:02
Has anyone been able to get them on the phone or to respond to an email? I have had zero luck. They don't respond to any emails and when I call I sit on hold for 15 minutes and they never pick up. I just want an order status, however, I can't get one. Does anyone know a back door on how to contact these guys.

NoveskeFan
02-27-13, 13:07
They usually have excellent customer service, but are swamped. You can't check status online?

PNorris
02-27-13, 13:10
Backorder. That is all. They have not responded to any emails the past 2 weeks and their phones just keep you on hold.

ra2bach
02-27-13, 13:12
what are you looking to get from them?

PNorris
02-27-13, 13:14
I would just like a quick update on my Order. Hey they can tell me just to sit quietly and wait and I would be fine with that. Just some sort of response would be nice. As far as what I ordered that is irrelevant.

chuckman
02-27-13, 13:18
In the fall I had ordered a lower. Was told "it'll ship Friday," every other week, for about 6 weeks. I just cancelled. They have decent stuff and would buy their product, I hope it was just a bad time for them and not a CS issue.

beavis612
02-27-13, 13:30
I called and cancelled a backorder last week. I was able to speak to a CS rep on the first call.

markm
02-27-13, 13:46
I would just like a quick update on my Order. Hey they can tell me just to sit quietly and wait and I would be fine with that. Just some sort of response would be nice. As far as what I ordered that is irrelevant.

I don't understand what you're hoping to learn. :confused:

If you log in and look at your account you can see when the order turns into a tracking number in the details.

Until that happens... the item is obviously STILL on back order.

TXBK
02-27-13, 13:46
Patience is a virtue. I'm sure that they have been inundated with emails and phone calls, just like every other firearm related vendor in the country since December. This only adds to processing time, if they answer every "where is my stuff, and when will it be here" call or email. I ordered a complete upper and lower from them in early November, and I received it 3 months earlier than expected. When they receive the product you ordered and get it shipped to you, they will let you know. I'll bet the farm that they don't take your money and run. They don't manufacture what they sell, so they have little control over when they get it. I have other orders on backorder with them, and will continue to do business with them.

Voodoo_Man
02-27-13, 13:47
They are super busy and will probably never get back to you, as all the small arms/tactical business are now.

I did, however, just today receive a backordered item (from black friday) so they are most definitely filling back orders.

PNorris
02-27-13, 13:51
Just a quick hold your effin' horses would have sufficed. On the other hand, other vendors like KAC, High Caliber Sales, to name just a few have continued to have exemplary customer service. Oh well, I guess I will just wait in the abyss.

discreet
02-27-13, 14:00
Considering how many people are trying to call them regarding back orders, its not surprising. They arent a massive company by any means, and im sure they only have a handfull of people on the phones, if even that.

If showing back order, its still backorder. Mfg's dont give etr's on filling their buyers and distributors orders, so that means that sellers wont have any etr's either. Same thing as with brownells. Not much a point of calling the, about a back order if its showing back order in your account, as they will just say its on back order and no etr. Basically they will just give you the answer you already know, and it will take up time for the person answering the phones that could be handling issues, mis orders, etc, rather than just letting people know what they already know.

JSantoro
02-27-13, 15:01
Can't swing a dead cat in this place without hitting a post about DSG making good on their backorders.....