PDA

View Full Version : Beretta to Maryland Residents (let your voice be heard)

platoonDaddy
02-28-13, 13:07
As you know, the State of Maryland, which has been home to Beretta USA, Benelli USA, Stoeger Industries and the hundreds of families that work here, is considering legislation that will severely limit the Second Amendment rights of its citizens. We ask you to join us and the thousands of others who are voicing their opposition to this legislation, by adding your name to the list of Second Amendment supporters who are asking that Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley's proposed anti-gun legislation (SB 281) be prevented from passing.

Beretta will pass your sentiments along to the Judiciary Committee. Please note that Beretta will not use your information for any other purpose, nor share it with any other organization.

http://www.berettausa.com/sb281/

3 AE
02-28-13, 21:15
Thanks for the heads up and the link platoonDaddy. Message sent.

Chunky Monkey
02-28-13, 21:24
Wish you folks in MD good luck! Just 30 minutes north of Cumberland here in PA!

Armati
03-01-13, 01:47
Thanks for link - signed!

I have also contacted my reps. I am currently deployed but does anyone have a more current status of where this thing is in the process? All of the news I get on this is several days old and only gives general info on the bill.

I also understand that there are several bills going thru the mill that have various anti-gun provisions in them. Does anyone have more details?

platoonDaddy
03-01-13, 05:43
Thanks for link - signed!

I have also contacted my reps. I am currently deployed but does anyone have a more current status of where this thing is in the process? All of the news I get on this is several days old and only gives general info on the bill.

I also understand that there are several bills going thru the mill that have various anti-gun provisions in them. Does anyone have more details?

1st of all I salute you for your service!

As expected in a one party state, the senate bill passed yesterday. :( Today the house committee is taking up their bill, we have many pro 2A reps who will attempt to water down the bill. BUT in the end the house will also pass the bill. All down hill for pro 2A's.