PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think?

blurry6
03-15-08, 02:14
I've been lurking here for a while and I absolutely LOVE my black rifle: DPMS lower/16" upper with DD Omega Quad Rail w/YHM folding Vertical Grip, Magpul CTR Stock, Chip McCormick Match Trigger, ACOG TA01NSN w/3.5Doc Red Dot, GG&G Q/D Mount w/integrated dust-covers. I took care and broke in the rifle as per the directions and is constitent at 1.0" MOA at 100 yards - which is KILLER IMHO for a X4 scope (I have to commend the Chip M for the consistency - his drop-in trigger is fantastic and seriously improved my groupings).

In any case, I'm lookin' to improve this rig with a new upper and want to know what you guys think of my choices and more importantly, where should I get them. Here is what I'd like to have:

An A3 Gas Piston Monolith Upper w/14.5" barrell & permanent YHM 3102A Ffash suppressor in order to meet 16" requirement (I want the option of adding a QD sound suppressor). A micro-gas block, 12" DD FF Quad-Rail w/TBD Front Flip-Up Sight (rail mount), and TBD Rear Flip-Up Sight (rail mount).

I'm definately a 'newbee' to the M4CARBINE.NET forum, but have read enough of the postings to know that I would like the opinion of the serious M4 users here to steer me in the right direction(s). Thanks in advance for your input.

Ryan
rrb828@aol.com