PDA

View Full Version : A Tool For Our Fight!!!

Mac5.56
03-04-13, 13:32
Hey Everyone,
A fellow political skeptic, scientist, and pro gun peer of mine forwarded me this podcast this morning for me to listen to. Many of you know that I do not share all of the same political beliefs as many of you, but we are all united together in the struggle to keep our 2nd Amendment Rights.

One of the things that I think is hurting us is that both sides of the debate are so polarized that the Left isn't listening to anything we have to say right now about the rights of legal gun owners, they just dismiss us before reading the first sentence we provide them.

Well here is a radio show discussing everything we are saying, but it is from a professor, and was aired on Public Radio. I encourage you to listen to it. I encourage you to use your brain when listening to it, and not your heart. Some of what he says is a little insulting, but if we can't manage to not get butt hurt every time someone says something we don't 100% agree with, we have lost already.

This pod cast dismisses all of the arguments for gun control laws that the Left is proposing, and it is in a format that middle/left members of society will listen to.

Listen to it yourself, share it, and use it every time you find yourself having problems discussing our rights with anti-gunners:

How To Think About Guns (http://www.freakonomics.com/2013/02/14/how-to-think-about-guns-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/)

Magic_Salad0892
03-04-13, 13:50
There is one thing wrong.

The UK, China, and Austrailia all have more crime than us. And I think Austrailia has the most violent crime of any westernized country.

Good article though. Especially the part about buybacks.

Mac5.56
03-04-13, 14:14
Yea he glosses over some stuff, or skips it, but what he actually addresses is so relevant and in our favor that we should use it and share it.