PDA

View Full Version : Florida - anger management courses for bullet buyers

platoonDaddy
03-06-13, 15:12
For sure this is the answer! :suicide2:

Florida bill would require anger management courses for bullet buyers

By Joshua Rhett Miller

Published March 06, 2013

The bill filed Saturday by state Sen. Audrey Gibson, D-Jacksonville, would require a three-day waiting period for the sale of any firearm and the sale of ammunition to anyone who has not completed anger management courses. The proposal would require ammo buyers to take the anger management courses every 10 years.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/06/florida-lawmaker-wants-anger-management-courses-for-ammunition-buyers/

Ick
03-06-13, 15:29
In my experience persons that take anger management courses have a festering anger problems, that is why they are there.

Having to take a manditory course would open up a whole new world of experiences for some people.

Rattlehead
03-06-13, 15:35
The only reason I'd need to take an anger management course is because I can't find any bullets to buy.

Failure2Stop
03-06-13, 16:09
Being able to find ammo right now would be one hell of an effective anger management resource for me.
Likewise, being able to actually shoot in high volume again would melt away a lot of tension.

Smash
03-06-13, 16:09
I was browsing recent topics on here and saw the title to this thread. I figured it was about not being able to find ammo in stock in Florida. Not from there, didn't click to read about it.

Just read about it on Foxnews.com. What a joke. That is stereotyping in its purest form. She got paid to think about stupid stuff for the obviously small amount of time she thought about that. Disgusting. Give the tax payers their money back from your salary and go home.

ICANHITHIMMAN
03-06-13, 16:18
Seriously what is wrong with people?

thopkins22
03-06-13, 16:42
There are a lot of people that believe that you only buy ammo when you're going to kill something(be it on four legs or two,) or to load a gun that you won't pick up again unless you need it.

They don't grasp that I shoot the "stockpile" that many of these lunatics apparently had in but a couple of weeks. A thousand rounds sounds like a lot when all you've ever seen was boxes of twenty and your granddad had the same box of twenty sitting in his nightstand for thirty or forty years.

Things like this stupid ass proposal are based in ignorance, not really disarmament like magazine bans and AWB's. She probably thought this made total sense and didn't involve taking anything away from anybody so it should be bipartisan.

She's wrong of course.

Hot Holster
03-06-13, 20:17
It's unfortunate that all elected officials before taking the oath of office aren't made to go a class on human rights, the constitution, and majority rules.