PDA

View Full Version : While McCain and Graham are felating Obama Rand Paul and Cruz defend our rights..

Belmont31R
03-06-13, 21:45
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323628804578344083964807590.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories

They've always been a set of twins who would rather felate democrats than stand with the libertarian side of the GOP.

Been watching CSPAN for hours. I would love a Paul/Cruz ticket. Unfortunately never going to happen. Instead Cristie is being touted.

kmrtnsn
03-06-13, 21:48
McCain has always been for sale, it has just always been a matter of price.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
03-06-13, 21:49
Paul and Cruz are the only good things left in the Senate.

Irish
03-06-13, 22:32
Been watching all day. Coming up on the 12th hour. These gents are the closest we have to the original Founding Fathers.

Rand Paul 2016

GeorgiaBoy
03-06-13, 22:40
This is getting Rand a lot of publicity and is getting his name out there.

Wouldn't it be nice to see Rand on the 2016 nomination..

newyork
03-06-13, 22:44
He'll yes

SteyrAUG
03-06-13, 23:43
Been watching all day. Coming up on the 12th hour. These gents are the closest we have to the original Founding Fathers.

Rand Paul 2016

And the MSM glossed right over it mentioning the filibuster for it's novelty as news without explaining that the discussion is the AG's declaration that they CAN use drones to attack US citizens on US soil even if they are not posing an imminent threat and without due process.

The topic of Paul's discussion should preempt everything on TV and be on every channel. If Bush had said ANYTHING like this it would be 24 hours of coverage about how the President wants to kill Americans.

thopkins22
03-06-13, 23:44
A good hard run. Second longest behind Strom's?

I would take to the streets for Rand if he were to run in 2016.

SteyrAUG
03-06-13, 23:44
This is getting Rand a lot of publicity and is getting his name out there.

Wouldn't it be nice to see Rand on the 2016 nomination..

I don't even know if I dare to dream such things.

Belmont31R
03-06-13, 23:46
And the MSM glossed right over it mentioning the filibuster for it's novelty as news without explaining that the discussion is the AG's declaration that they CAN use drones to attack US citizens on US soil even if they are not posing an imminent threat and without due process.

The topic of Paul's discussion should preempt everything on TV and be on every channel. If Bush had said ANYTHING like this it would be 24 hours of coverage about how the President wants to kill Americans.

Just like Obama was going to close gitmo. Now Im more worried about being sent there under Obama than Bush.

Waylander
03-07-13, 00:09
Just like the media glossed over Rand's response to the last state of the union which waxed Rubio's ass IMO!
I mean who's returned $500k to the federal govt. that their budget office didn't use?

I'm all for Rand Paul 2016 above Christie, Jeb, or any other so called Republican.

glocktogo
03-07-13, 00:23
Instead Cristie is being touted.

If they do, congratulations will be in order for President Hillary Clinton. :(

Belmont31R
03-07-13, 00:24
Just like the media glossed over Rand's response to the last state of the union which waxed Rubio's ass IMO!
I mean who's returned $500k to the federal govt. that their budget office didn't use?

I'm all for Rand Paul 2016 above Christie, Jeb, or any other so called Republican.

Christie is already being touted by Fox talking heads to save the GOP. Further and further left every cycle...

SteyrAUG
03-07-13, 00:30
Christie is already being touted by Fox talking heads to save the GOP. Further and further left every cycle...

The very thought of him as the GOP nomination sickens me to my core, therefore it's almost a certainty.

Belmont31R
03-07-13, 00:37
The very thought of him as the GOP nomination sickens me to my core, therefore it's almost a certainty.

Last election I called the Romney nomination due to the same type of stuff. Fox started posting 'polls' and talking up Romney even before any of them have announced they were running. Christie is the next one following the same 'trend'. May change but I think Fox works with the GOP to push their desired candidate, and as time gets closer we'll see who the GOP pick is, and Fox will start posting polls and comparing them to Obama or whoever the Dem pick appears to be.

Then we will get debates on here about not voting for whoever the Fox/GOP picked for us is a vote for the Democrat, and how the first step to getting a real candidate is voting for whoever they tell us is the only person who can defeat the dem. Then we'll get another election with record low turnout and these people will be silent.

Waylander
03-07-13, 00:46

:suicide2:

Not only does it make me sick, it disturbs me that people don't realize he'd be the machine's so called "winnable" candidate that Karl Rove is the puppet master. Did no one learn anything from Bush II, McCain, or Romney or do they just vote for who Fox News tells them to? The buzz seems to be "I like how tough Christie sounds and he's tough on unions." Are people really stupid enough to vote for just that?

Belmont31R
03-07-13, 00:50
:suicide2:

Not only does it make me sick, it disturbs me that people don't realize he'd be the machine's so called "winnable" candidate that Karl Rove is the puppet master. Did no one learn anything from Bush II, McCain, or Romney or do they just vote for who Fox News tells them to? The buzz seems to be "I like how tough Christie sounds and he's tough on unions." Are people really stupid enough to vote for just that?

After Christie loses...the cons will go on and on about how libertarians sold them out.

Meanwhile the GOP has been purging conservatives off committee spots, changed the rules so the GOP can override state delegate votes, and Karl Rove is leading the iniative to make sure Tea Party types don't win primaries.

glocktogo
03-07-13, 00:55
Mark my words: Unelectable on the national level with that haircut.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/537526_10151408921616107_1811112826_n.jpg

Waylander
03-07-13, 01:09
Last election I called the Romney nomination due to the same type of stuff. Fox started posting 'polls' and talking up Romney even before any of them have announced they were running. Christie is the next one following the same 'trend'. May change but I think Fox works with the GOP to push their desired candidate, and as time gets closer we'll see who the GOP pick is, and Fox will start posting polls and comparing them to Obama or whoever the Dem pick appears to be.

Then we will get debates on here about not voting for whoever the Fox/GOP picked for us is a vote for the Democrat, and how the first step to getting a real candidate is voting for whoever they tell us is the only person who can defeat the dem. Then we'll get another election with record low turnout and these people will be silent.

After Christie loses...the cons will go on and on about how libertarians sold them out.

Meanwhile the GOP has been purging conservatives off committee spots, changed the rules so the GOP can override state delegate votes, and Karl Rove is leading the iniative to make sure Tea Party types don't win primaries.
But...Karl Rove's machine has supported Libertarians to hear him tell it :sarcastic:

I hope the CPAC snub of Christie carries some momentum and if they don't decide to mend fences that leaves whoever they decide should be President. Even though they pretend to support the Tea Party and Libertarians I'm afraid they'll keep the mentality of the past.

ETA: Then again three years is a long time for people to forget about Christies fellatio of Obama post Sandy.

Maybe Rubio can be a slightly more moderate VP pick fot Paul assuming the unthinkable happens and Paul wins the Republican primaries.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/537526_10151408921616107_1811112826_n.jpg

Sadly, the Jericurl has crossed my mind too.

SMETNA
03-07-13, 01:09

Raggity Randy

Belmont31R
03-07-13, 02:00
http://youtu.be/tLIobj1NmMw

GeorgiaBoy
03-07-13, 02:01
Saw this on Twitter.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8519/8535366187_b848e63587.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/73307770@N04/8535366187/)

obucina
03-07-13, 06:29
Saw this on Twitter.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8519/8535366187_b848e63587.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/73307770@N04/8535366187/)

I saw another one on twitter that said, "dont drone me bro".

Irish
03-07-13, 09:14
Rand Paul did more for liberty last night than anyone else on that floor has in a very long time.

http://imageshack.us/a/img607/3976/randra.jpg

And yeah, I stare at the hair occasionally too.

citizensoldier16
03-07-13, 11:31
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/mar/7/graham-mccain-blast-paul-filibuster/

I'm about tired of these RINOs. Today, I unliked McCain's facebook page, wrote a 3 page nasty-gram to his office, and I hope he gets voted out of office in his next election. We need more like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz.

Irish
03-07-13, 12:02
McCain and Graham can go **** themselves. Sackless bitches.

glocktogo
03-07-13, 12:03
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/mar/7/graham-mccain-blast-paul-filibuster/

I'm about tired of these RINOs. Today, I unliked McCain's facebook page, wrote a 3 page nasty-gram to his office, and I hope he gets voted out of office in his next election. We need more like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz.

GRRRR!!! RINO's McCain and Graham angry about being out of touch with party and process. GRRRR!!!!! LOL

Someone put these old geezers out to pasture already!

brickboy240
03-07-13, 12:12
Cruz has really hit the ground running.

I don't know how many here know, but there were many establishment type GOP'ers in Texas that tried like mad to defeat him from being our newest Senator.

Hopefully, we will be tossing out OTHER RINO GOP'er, John Cornyn, this 2014 election cycle.

Rumors are that TX State Senator Dan Patrick might be gunning for that spot. If you like Cruz...you will love Patrick.

-brickboy240

ffhounddog
03-07-13, 12:36
I met Senator Cruz, I like him and very knowledgeable compared to other congressmen.

thopkins22
03-07-13, 12:37
Cruz has really hit the ground running.

I don't know how many here know, but there were many establishment type GOP'ers in Texas that tried like mad to defeat him from being our newest Senator.

Hopefully, we will be tossing out OTHER RINO GOP'er, John Cornyn, this 2014 election cycle.

Rumors are that TX State Senator Dan Patrick might be gunning for that spot. If you like Cruz...you will love Patrick.

-brickboy240

I remember Cornyn had a big banner on his website back when TARP and all the other cash injections/bailouts were occurring. It stated "John Cornyn Voted Against The Bailouts!" And he did...the first time they were put to a vote...then he voted for them.

Absolutely sleazy. Perhaps not the worst, but not up to the standards the Cruz has already set in his short time in office.

brickboy240
03-07-13, 12:50
Cornyn supported RINO David Dewhurst against Ted Cruz in the 2012 Senate race here in Texas.

He also supported Charlie Crist in FL against then running Marco Rubio.

Cornyn is like Kay Hutchison...a country clubber GOP'er that would side with Graham or McCain long before he would help Cruz or Paul.

Sorry...he needs to go.

-brickboy240

SteyrAUG
03-07-13, 13:34

He just wants the Soul Glo vote.

Irish
03-07-13, 13:43
:D http://www.businessinsider.com/rand-paul-hair-2013-2

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul's hair has been the subject of frequent speculation, but we can officially put the rumors to rest.
Paul recently confirmed to Business Insider that he cuts his own hair.
Sources close to Paul also confirm that his hair is his own, and not a hairpiece, as is often speculated.

Alright, enough of the hair. I don't give a flying **** what dude looks like as long as he believe in the Constitution, fights for real freedom and casts supporting votes for it, so far he's knocking it out of the park.

glocktogo
03-07-13, 14:03

Alright, enough of the hair. I don't give a flying **** what dude looks like as long as he believe in the Constitution, fights for real freedom and casts supporting votes for it, so far he's knocking it out of the park.

I think you missed the sarcasm. As soon as he starts getting legit numbers as a candidate, the media will make a big mockery of his hair and he'll be relegated to also-ran status. It's inevitable. :(

platoonDaddy
03-07-13, 14:20
I salute him! Finally someone standing up for the rights of the citizen!

Frig the old guard, let them have their dinner with obama, oh before I forget: 20 friggin cars to travel 1/2 mile!

Irish
03-07-13, 14:31
And yeah, I stare at the hair occasionally too.

I think you missed the sarcasm. As soon as he starts getting legit numbers as a candidate, the media will make a big mockery of his hair and he'll be relegated to also-ran status. It's inevitable. :(

I got you man. Maybe I didn't make myself clear... I tried to use the smilie guy and everything :) I've yet to see something that we really don't agree on.

NWPilgrim
03-07-13, 14:35
Rand needs to start putting blue paint streaks on his face and carrying a claymore (sword). And keep after the oppression by our new nobility.

I would follow him.

FREEDOM!!!!

d90king
03-07-13, 14:43
Cruz and Paul are the only thing that has made me smile regarding DC in a long time, a very long time. It was nice to finally see someone stand up for what they believe is right and it was a bonus that they were able to do so in a compelling fashion.

As far as the rest of the self serving weasels who were fluffing our sitting POTUS instead of standing up for America... I only pray that the process starts to work and we are spared having to listen to their double talk for much longer.

C-grunt
03-07-13, 14:57
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm229/killerchase2000/73A04F14-AB54-4380-AC0E-201A61C05C10-4273-000005C15C389FAD_zps873c5bf9.jpg

skydivr
03-07-13, 15:16
Compare what Cruz is doing to what wonderkid Barak Obama did in his first term....Those two would make a heck of a Conservative ticket in 2016!

glocktogo
03-07-13, 15:40
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s157/Glocktogo/McCainAngry_zpsfbbdce53.jpg

Irish
03-07-13, 16:24
^^^ Remember when everybody said we had to vote for that asshole.

. http://reason.com/blog/2013/03/07/john-mccain-and-lindsey-graham-declare-w

Sam
03-07-13, 17:02
Here is somewhat of an off topic comment, statement, question.

Ted Cruz's bio stated that he was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. While his mother was a US citizen at that time and his father's nationality was not clearly stated (he was a refugee from Cuba, i.e. he was Cuban). If his father was not a naturalized citizen at that time, what does that make Ted's nationality? and considering where he was born, that really muddied up the water.

brickboy240
03-07-13, 17:03
Don't forget that Marco Rubio and Tim Scott also helped Paul with this filibuster.

Other bright spots in the sea of spineless GOP'ers.

-brickboy240

thopkins22
03-07-13, 17:04

Ted Cruz's bio stated that he was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. While his mother was a US citizen at that time and his father's nationality was not clearly stated (he was a refugee from Cuba, i.e. he was Cuban). If his father was not a naturalized citizen at that time, what does that make Ted's nationality? and considering where he was born, that really muddied up the water.

He was born a United States citizen. Possibly he is also Canadian.

Whether being born a citizen is the same as being "natural born citizen." Seems up for debate, but considering that he's never renounced his citizenship I believe that it would be ruled in his favor.

chadbag
03-07-13, 17:05

Most countries do not grant automatic citizenship when you are born within its borders. I do not know if Canada does or not.

---

Irish
03-07-13, 17:07
Don't forget that Marco Rubio and Tim Scott also helped Paul with this filibuster.

Other bright spots in the sea of spineless GOP'ers.

-brickboy240

A few more...

The Republican senators who participated in the filibuster with Paul include, Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), Mike Lee (R-Utah), Pat Toomey (R-Penn.), John Thune (R-S.D.), John Barrasso (R-Wy.), Tim Scott (R-S.C.), John Cornyn (R-Texas), Jerry Moran (R-Kan.), Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.).

Irish
03-07-13, 19:39
Interesting interview on Fox with Rand firing back at McCain and Graham. http://thehill.com/video/senate/286881-paul-blasts-back-at-mccain-graham

Moose-Knuckle
03-07-13, 20:23

McCain was born at the Coco Solo Naval Air Station in Panama. And let's not even open the can of worms of Barry Soetoro's (aka Barrack Obama) legitimacy.

kmrtnsn
03-07-13, 21:35

One parent a USC means he derived USC from that parent.

kmrtnsn
03-07-13, 21:37
McCain was born at the Coco Solo Naval Air Station in Panama. And let's not even open the can of worms of Barry Soetoro's (aka Barrack Obama) legitimacy.

Where McCain was born is immaterial, he could have been born in Red Square in Moscow but because both his parents were USC, he is a USC.

NWPilgrim
03-08-13, 00:50

That would make him Hawaiian.

Moose-Knuckle
03-08-13, 04:32
That would make him Hawaiian.

:lol:

Belmont31R
03-08-13, 10:34
It's apparent to me McCain likes Democrats more than the libertarian side of his own party. While running against Obama he says 'we have nothing to fear from Obama' basically endorsing Obama should he win, and didn't allow his own campaign staff to say anything bad about Obama.

I also just read an old article from around then that showed McCain entertained the idea of switching parties a few times and even reached out to Kerry as a possible running mate during the 2004 race.

How is this douche considered a 'leader' of the Republican party? Then people on here wonder why I won't vote for these 'progressive republicans'...this is why. They feel closer at home with Obama than with libertarian types.

Remember back when the NDAA was being done McStain and his fellow progressive Graham were saying the government should be able to detain and send Americans to GITMO without any due process and keep them their indefinitely: http://www.progressive.org/mccain_says_american_citizens_can_be_sent_to_guantanamo.html

McStain has long been a proponent of government power, and since 9/11 has constantly voted in more government power with little to no regard for our rights as Americans, and he really ought to just switch parties and leave the Republican party alone so people like me can vote for them again. They are leading the party to ruin, and which is why the total number of people voting Republican in presidential races has gone down each election 3 cycles in a row. They are running off conservatives and libertarians in droves with their big government, Democrat loving, anti-freedom/rights take over of the GOP.

platoonDaddy
03-08-13, 11:43
McCain is a piece of shit, in his interview with HuffingtonPost calls Paul, Cruz, Amash ‘wacko birds’.

Of course the Washington Post and tonight the state run media certainly will devote many minutes to his comments.

Just don't understand how he won the primary in AZ.

NWPilgrim
03-08-13, 14:10
McCain is a piece of shit, in his interview with HuffingtonPost calls Paul, Cruz, Amash ‘wacko birds’.

Of course the Washington Post and tonight the state run media certainly will devote many minutes to his comments.

Just don't understand how he won the primary in AZ.

Quoted you as it is worth repeating that MCAIN IS A PIECE OF SHIT. This is unbelievable that he has any credibility as Republican after criticizing fellow Repubs while dining with Obama.

I guess he gets re-elected to the Senate by Arizonians the same way brain dead guys like Ted Kennedy (good riddance) and John Kerry get re-elected in Mass. There is a hand behind the curtain, it sure as hell is not based on their character.

I think a new party is needed. Libertarian Party is too wrapped up in dope and stupid causes and NOT taking the front line for guns, fiscal responsibility, etc. Call it the FOAD Party or something.

Belmont31R
03-08-13, 17:03
Quoted you as it is worth repeating that MCAIN IS A PIECE OF SHIT. This is unbelievable that he has any credibility as Republican after criticizing fellow Repubs while dining with Obama.

I guess he gets re-elected to the Senate by Arizonians the same way brain dead guys like Ted Kennedy (good riddance) and John Kerry get re-elected in Mass. There is a hand behind the curtain, it sure as hell is not based on their character.

I think a new party is needed. Libertarian Party is too wrapped up in dope and stupid causes and NOT taking the front line for guns, fiscal responsibility, etc. Call it the FOAD Party or something.

We are fighting here in Texas to get more libertarian candidates elected. Whats disturbing to me is how fierce the old guard is down here in opposing anyone who doesn't fit the RINO big government mantra. The GOP at the state level has called the police on libertarians after they were voted out of office (in LA). Here they simply change the rules on a whim to keep themselves in office.

The GOP, at the last convention, also changed the rules so they can over ride state delegate votes and nominate whoever they want. So even if Rand Paul were nominated in the primaries the GOP can just nominate their RINO of the month.

But when it comes to their dealing with Democrats they are open arms, and chastise anyone who doesn't gush over Obama and 'reach across the aisle'. Remember what a big deal McStain made in the 08 election about reaching across the aisle, and then Romney constantly talked about how he worked with Democrats when he was the Masshole governor. These people despise libertarians, and then we are told over and over again unless we vote for their RINO who hates us and loves Democrats that we're actually voting for the Democrat.

Boehner, as part of the new 2013 Congress, took away a lot of leadership positions and comittee assignments from people in the Tea Party Caucus and gave them to fellow RINO's. Tea Party people are not even libertarians but mostly conservatives....people who are supposed to be the 'base' of the GOP. Its obvious the current GOP is going to go to extreme lengths to exclude conservatives and libertarians from having any part of the GOP...yet come election time talk up small government and blame us when they lose. There were threads on here after Obama won last year, people accused me of helping Obama win.

I simply won't be voting for anymore GOPers in my area or on the national level aside from a select few until they get their heads of out their asses and worth within the party and try to include everyone. That goes for how people like Boehner runs the House, our state GOP, and how currently elected leadership like McStain decide to act. I can't in good conscience prop up a party that, as I said, hates me but touts the Obama love.

brickboy240
03-08-13, 17:13
Actually...what happened in Ted Cruz's race for the Texas US Senate seat in 2012 should give everyone some hope.

How so?

Well, Ted Cruz was running against Lt. Governor David Dewhurst. A very well heeled and well connected sitting Lt. Governor.

Dewhurst is a classic RINO (ala McCain/Graham) and he had MUCH more campaign money and tons more advertisement going. He had endorsements galore and the backing of establishment country clubber GOP biggies in the state of Texas.

Well...the Libertarian/Tea Party base detested Dewhurst and backed Ted Cruz.

In the end...with little money and exposure...Ted Cruz handily beat Dewhurst in a real "we the people" moment.

Now, you see Cruz up there fighting the good fight and I guarantee you that Dewhurst would NOT have joined Paul on that filibuster.

So have some hope....if the Libertarian/Tea Party types stick together and fight hard...they CAN overcome the GOP establishment and their money soaked power base.

This HAS to be done nation-wide or America as we know it is finished.

-brickboy240

Belmont31R
03-08-13, 17:17
Yes....so far I am very proud of Ted Cruz, and hope we keep electing people like him. Some of the ads Dewhurst put out against Cruz were downright vile.

brickboy240
03-08-13, 17:19
There is talk of Texas Senator Dan Patrick running against Cornyn in the 2014 race.

If you like Cruz...you will love Dan Patrick.

These are the kinds of people we need in DC...the old guard has got to go.

-brickboy240

Jer
03-08-13, 17:23
Actually...what happened in Ted Cruz's race for the Texas US Senate seat in 2012 should give everyone some hope.

How so?

Well, Ted Cruz was running against Lt. Governor David Dewhurst. A very well heeled and well connected sitting Lt. Governor.

Dewhurst is a classic RINO (ala McCain/Graham) and he had MUCH more campaign money and tons more advertisement going. He had endorsements galore and the backing of establishment country clubber GOP biggies in the state of Texas.

Well...the Libertarian/Tea Party base detested Dewhurst and backed Ted Cruz.

In the end...with little money and exposure...Ted Cruz handily beat Dewhurst in a real "we the people" moment.

Now, you see Cruz up there fighting the good fight and I guarantee you that Dewhurst would NOT have joined Paul on that filibuster.

So have some hope....if the Libertarian/Tea Party types stick together and fight hard...they CAN overcome the GOP establishment and their money soaked power base.

This HAS to be done nation-wide or America as we know it is finished.

-brickboy240

As of late people have been questioning my moral fortitude for considering leaving Colorado in light of recent events for a state like Texas. While it is in part due to the draconian laws that are currently being passed it's also due in part to things I read like this from other states. Like the rep from Wyoming who told the libs to leave the state if they didn't like the laws about schools. Those are the things that make me want to JOIN those fights more than leave the fight here. It seems to me that the ground swell is starting in places other than Colorado and it would be easier to make the voices heard the more that there are in those areas. The same voices here appear to be falling on deaf ears so where's the point?

Thanks for the detailed local info and I will share this info in some of the debates occurring in forums specific to firearms and the sate of Colorado.

Belmont31R
03-08-13, 17:26
Taken from Rand's FB page:

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj245/BM31R/295650_10151412897901107_595460424_n_zpsa276d366.jpg

Waylander
03-12-13, 11:13
Also taken from Rand's Facebook page...

"If Mr. Paul wants to be taken seriously he needs to do more than pull political stunts that fire up impressionable libertarian kids. I don't think what happened yesterday is helpful to the American people." -John McCain

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/487420_358232254291979_843708099_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/480049_358711580910713_1594078809_n.jpg

SteveS
03-20-13, 20:38
Juan the Manchurian Candidate Mccain is an embarassment. Graham is a Democrat by description . Both show the stupidity of the Voters in their respective districts.

platoonDaddy
09-28-13, 07:42
For sure a VERY controversial pick, what an ass he is! I still believe he is The Manchurian Candidate

McCain hires Syria analyst who inflated credentials

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/28/mccain-hires-controversial-syria-analyst-who-inflated-credentials/