PDA

View Full Version : Lets Train Men Not to Rape...

VIP3R 237
03-06-13, 23:18
I am stunned by this woman's (lack of) logic. I mean what the Hell is she thinking? :suicide2:

"Just tell them to not rape, that will stop rapes."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RtYfusw4qw&feature=youtu.be

SteyrAUG
03-06-13, 23:38
I didn't need to be trained.

If somebody REQUIRES training to NOT rape somebody, I don't think training is going to sufficiently solve the problem.

Koshinn
03-07-13, 00:02
I didn't need to be trained.

If somebody REQUIRES training to NOT rape somebody, I don't think training is going to sufficiently solve the problem.

Training by castration. Not chemical castration, I'm talking about making people eunuchs.

Also known as "fixing" or "neutering" to pet owners.

Mauser KAR98K
03-07-13, 00:13
Too bad ammo is scarce, because the only way to train "those" men not to rape is to teach women to put rounds on target.

That'll stop 'em...cold.:lol:

Smash
03-07-13, 00:17
Too bad ammo is scarce, because the only way to train "those" men not to rape is to teach women to put rounds on target.

That'll stop 'em...cold.:lol:

Maybe train men like dogs and use whistles? Wait...Were they on to something?

Gramps
03-07-13, 00:23
I can see how easily it would be to get Joe Bidden behind this one two.

T2C
03-07-13, 00:23
You don't need to train anyone to not rape. You just need to train the potential rape victims how to shoot and fight.

glocktogo
03-07-13, 00:24
It's OK, the MSM will be all over this offensive and foolish statement about rape in tomorrow's news.

Oh...Wait... :rolleyes:

Belmont31R
03-07-13, 00:27
It's OK, the MSM will be all over this offensive and foolish statement about rape in tomorrow's news.

Oh...Wait... :rolleyes:

I would reply more...but you already know...so yeah.

If the media was honest people would be burning down the place.

Honu
03-07-13, 00:40
Problem with the left

Just like that left wench in Colorado that told that college rape victim she did not know what she was talking about ! When it comes to protecting yourself during rape

disarm people and then tell criminals not to do crime !
Then again they also say pee on them or tell them you have a disease or pretend to pass out !
I am waiting for them to say start carrying condom and lube ! So its more comfortable !

they are such idiots its amazing

Magic_Salad0892
03-07-13, 01:45
Training by castration. Not chemical castration, I'm talking about making people eunuchs.

Also known as "fixing" or "neutering" to pet owners.

There have been certain people who've had their testicles removed, and they were still capable of sexual functions.

It's actually a known medical procedure for people who's balls produce too much testosterone. (I spelled that wrong.)

Koshinn
03-07-13, 01:46
There have been certain people who've had their testicles removed, and they were still capable of sexual functions.

It's actually a known medical procedure for people who's balls produce too much testosterone. (I spelled that wrong.)

Hm.

Ok let's remove their other sexual organ... Their brain.

Moose-Knuckle
03-07-13, 03:43
That woman needs to spend time with victims of sexual assault and receive an education on the matter before going on national television proving to everyone just how stupid she is.

mikelowrey
03-07-13, 04:58
Is this a joke? :suicide2:

armakraut
03-07-13, 06:15
If you need training not to rape, murder or steal, you're a biter and need to be put down.

Koshinn
03-07-13, 07:12
If you need training not to rape, murder or steal, you're a biter and need to be put down.

What are the 10 commandments?

Moltke
03-07-13, 08:24
This is brilliant, I don't why someone hasn't thought of it before...

glocktogo
03-07-13, 09:10
Apparently, you begin anti-rape training by avoiding large citrus fruit.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s157/Glocktogo/Rapefruit_zps00df031c.png

Magic_Salad0892
03-07-13, 16:42
Apparently, you begin anti-rape training by avoiding large citrus fruit.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s157/Glocktogo/Rapefruit_zps00df031c.png

Oh dear God that's an amazing picture.

Moose-Knuckle
03-07-13, 18:35
True story.

Canola oil used to be called RAPESEED oil but the name was changed for marketing reasons

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034733_canola_oil_rapeseed_food_labels.html#ixzz2Mu6o1daa

JBecker 72
03-07-13, 18:45
A certain scene in "Blazing Saddles" comes to mind currently.

khc3
03-07-13, 18:55
Why don't we just train women to give it up to whomever wants it. We seem to be pretty close to that now, anyway.

It could be both a public service and a crime-fighting plan: no more rapes.

It could be like back in the 70's when they had that ad campaign telling drivers not to leave their keys in the car, so they wouldn't "make a good boy go bad."

Moose-Knuckle
03-07-13, 19:57
We seem to be pretty close to that now, anyway.

Let's "train" men not to rape, ban firearms so women cannot defend themselves, and then instruct them to just puke/piss/shit on themselves and blow a whistle to prevent an attack.

Proof positive we are circling the bowl as a civilization.

duece71
03-07-13, 20:04
Let's "train" men not to rape, ban firearms so women cannot defend themselves, and then instruct them to just puke/piss/shit on themselves and blow a whistle to prevent an attack.

Proof positive we are circling the bowl as a civilization.

"Hey man, If you try to rape me, I am gonna vomit you to death!" "And then, I am gonna shit myself so you can't rape me after your dead from all the vomit".
Dear Lord............

Koshinn
03-07-13, 20:36
Why don't we just train women to give it up to whomever wants it. We seem to be pretty close to that now, anyway.

It could be both a public service and a crime-fighting plan: no more rapes.

It could be like back in the 70's when they had that ad campaign telling drivers not to leave their keys in the car, so they wouldn't "make a good boy go bad."

You do know male on male rape happens too, right?

khc3
03-07-13, 20:59
You do know male on male rape happens too, right?

No shit?

mikelowrey
03-08-13, 01:48
Whistle and bells are not going to do anything. I used to live in a very crowded area in NYC and there was so much noise outside that I wouldn't even bother to look thru the windows, so basically you could be using your "whistle" and people would not give a shit.

T2C
03-08-13, 08:21
If there is federal grant money available to train men to not rape, I would like to apply for a grant. I will take the money and teach women how to shoot and fight with edged weapons. That should do the trick.

Bulletdog
03-08-13, 11:11
Whistle and bells are not going to do anything. I used to live in a very crowded area in NYC and there was so much noise outside that I wouldn't even bother to look thru the windows, so basically you could be using your "whistle" and people would not give a shit.

If you make the rape whistle out of sturdy metal, about a foot long, and sharpened at one end, it will work great as a rape prevention tool. The intended victim will just need to insert the rape whistle into the ear, eye, or throat of the attacker. Hard. Blowing would be entirely optional after this point.:D

Moose-Knuckle
03-08-13, 15:03
If you make the rape whistle out of sturdy metal, about a foot long, and sharpened at one end, it will work great as a rape prevention tool. The intended victim will just need to insert the rape whistle into the ear, eye, or throat of the attacker. Hard. Blowing would be entirely optional after this point.:D

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/3rpqih_zps91aee595.jpg