PDA

View Full Version : WTT: 308 ammo and brass

jstone
03-07-13, 04:25
I have some 308 ammo and brass i would like to trade. I would prefer to trade to one person. I also have lots of loaded ammo, bullets, powder, and primers to add to any trade. I have lots of 223 bullets, but Im only interested in trading the hunting/self defense bullets/match type bullets.

up for trade

500 rounds of cbc/magtech 308win m80 this is mainly all one lot all but 2 boxes are the same lot
1 50pc box of nosler 308win brass

40 pcs of 308win once fired brass tumble and decapped

trades
223 brass

Vcas slings in multi-cam or fde

Optics magnified or not

Weapon mounted light surefire only

Bolts/carriers or complete groups must be m16 style phosphate coated no unicorn jizz or similar coatings from BCM, Colt, DD, LMT, Noveske

Make an offer as long as it is something shooting/reloading related

We can deal in pre or post panic prices it does not matter to me.

Like i said make an offer I have items that can be added to even a lopsided trade or i could possibly add cash.

I have plenty of bullets in .224, .355, .308, and .451 diameter bullets. Lots of them, and lots of variety. I have lots of primers sr, lr, sp, and lp. I have more sr than anything else but i have some of every type. I have powder for rifle and pistol. Have a good amount enough to get me through minimum of three years at ten k plus per year, Im in the same boat with primers.

I also have factory ammo in 223/556, 9mm, 45acp, 22lr, and 12 gauge. I have fmj, otm, hp, soft points, slugs, buck shot, bird shot, buck & ball, and slugs & buck.

I have enough primers, powder, bullets, and factory ammo to make up thousands of dollars difference.

This is just off the top of my head if necessary i can get a better list

Make an offer all i can say is no.