PDA

View Full Version : Two builds as done as I can get them...

ramairthree
03-07-13, 23:29
Still short the CHs and BCGs.

One is a 16 inch BN barrel, carbine length gas, mock dissipator. I really like how handy this feels. It got offset sights and now has a 1-4x Optisan Mamba.

The other is a SS 10.5 barrel, troy flip sights in the mail coming, and choosing a mini red dot sight to replace the cheap one I took off a .22 to test out.

It has an adjustable gas block because I plan to SBR and suppress it at some point. For now it lives as a pistol. Although it is just at 26 inch, may be a "firearm" I can put a VFG on.

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu220/ramairfour/DSC00660_zps79e2f29b.jpg

Like many, back order and availability has thrown off finishing these two builds.

AKDoug
03-09-13, 14:14
Midway has BCM mod 3's and 4's in stock.

Sent from my iPhone on tapatalk

ramairthree
03-09-13, 15:42
Thanks,
I have seen the 40 to 80$ plus CHs come in stock off and on.

If only BCGs would !

Iraqgunz
03-10-13, 04:53
Confused? BCM has all charging handles in stock except .308 Mod 3.

ramairthree
03-10-13, 10:41
Sorry for the confusion.

Any charging handle you could want has either been in stock, or in and out of stock depending on where you look.
I am short two charging handles, but that is not the rate limiting step.

I was going to order them with the two BCGs I need.

The BCGs are never in stock for months now.

wetidlerjr
03-10-13, 11:23
Sorry for the confusion.
Any charging handle you could want has either been in stock, or in and out of stock depending on where you look.
I am short two charging handles, but that is not the rate limiting step.
I was going to order them with the two BCGs I need.
The BCGs are never in stock for months now.
I have bought two BCM BCGs off their site in the last month. You have to check BCM daily.

ramairthree
03-10-13, 16:49
Good point, I check a few times a week, not every day.

sdelam
03-13-13, 19:51
I check a dozen times a day and still cant grab one. I have a PSA/LRB sitting around waiting on a BCG. One of these Days...

jamesbern
03-13-13, 19:57
The only way I was able to grab a BCG was to order their upper at the same time...Oh well, now i'm working on another AR. :D

dfsutton
03-13-13, 20:36
The only way I was able to grab a BCG was to order their upper at the same time...Oh well, now i'm working on another AR. :D

That option wasn't available when I ordered two uppers about a month ago. Or at least it didn't show up when I ordered. Really wish it had, as I'm short two BCGs for those 2 carbines.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2