PDA

View Full Version : Bennie Cooley Advanced Carbine 9.12-14 Virginia WASH D.C.

MTR7
03-10-13, 09:16
I am excited to host Bennie Cooley for his three day Advanced Carbine course . This is a rare chance as the majority of Bennie 's scheduled is dedicated to L.E./ Military Training. This class is for skilled shooters, and will help both competitive and practical shooters to excel.

C.R.T.C. Inc. / Bennie Cooley
Advanced Tactical Rifle Training 9.12-14 2013

Echo Valley Training Center, 467 Hooks Mill Road, High View, W.V. 26808 (90mins.from D.C.) Great hotel with discounts for students 20 mins from the range.

NOTE: This is an advanced level class.Prior training from a recognized instructor is required.

Bennie Cooley has over 25 years experience in Counter Terrorism and SWAT training and has cross-trained and trained with various tactical organizations to include specialized units within our military, federal, state and county law enforcement organizations. Bennie has served on the board of directors for the Mountain States Tactical Officers Association, and received their Excellence Award in recognition for winning back-to-back National SWAT Team Championship in Gainesville Georgia. Bennie has also received two World Class Quality Improvement Awards for his leadership and training of personnel where he is recognized for his outstanding ability to instruct and develop individuals in CQB Shooting, Sniper training and Hostage Rescue Operations.

Shooting Experience

6-time Winner ¬– International Tactical Long-Range Rifle Championships, Gillette, Wyoming
5-time Winner – USPSA Multi-Gun Nationals, Las Vegas, Nevada
4-time Winner – 3-Gun World Championships, Law Enforcement Team Champions
3-time Winner – SOF 3-Gun World Championships, Las Vegas, Nevada
2-time Winner – Team Leader National Championship of SWAT, Gainesville, Georgia
2-time Winner – Secretaries Trophy First Place Team, Central Training Academy
2-time Winner – MGM Ironman Match, Parma, Idaho
2-time Winner – North Carolina Tactical 3-Gun Championships, Fayetteville
2-time Winner – Mystery Mountain 3-Gun Championships, Phoenix, Arizona
1-time Winner – World Sniper Championships, Camp Atterbury, Indiana
1-time Winner – Sniper Challenge, Stephenville, Texas, Match Winner
1-time Winner – DOE Small Arms Tournament, Albuquerque, New Mexico

Course description:
This 3-day course is based on the M4 rifle and its tactical applications. This training is beyond basics and will provide specialized skills in advancing the student’s capability.

OBJECTIVES:
Mental Conditioning shooting in both the Subconscious and Conscious State of Mind.
advanced moving and shooting techniques from both support and strong side shooting positions. Precision shooting drills from static shooting positions, including support & unsupported.Skills for engaging multiple targets at CQB and short-range distances.
Techniques for engaging moving targets at close to intermediate ranges.Immediate Action Drills
Firearms transitions and engagements.Disarming, retention and striking skills.

Student Equipment:
1500 rounds of ammunition and 4 magazines.

Course cost is $525.00 plus range fee of $120.00 per student

Fore information please feel free to contact me (Matt Renz). I may be reached at mtr6920@gmail.com, 540.671.9705

Non Military Non L.E.O. students must provide a valid C.C.W. This needs to be provided to Matt Renz.

MTR7
05-22-13, 16:58
This is currently the only open enrollment class on Bennie's 2013 schedule.

We have just a few slots left for this class. Registration dead line is June first. Please let me know how I can help.

Regards
Matt

Voodoo_Man
05-22-13, 17:08
This is going to be a good class.

Treehopr
06-21-13, 07:25
Signed up and excited to train with Bennie again!

C45P312
06-21-13, 09:04
I sent an email request form of payment for the deposit to hold my slot. My go, no go will be 1-1.5 months out

MTR7
08-29-13, 16:39
Guys I have one slot remaining for anyone who would like to train with Bennie.

Please email me mtr6920@embarqmail.com

Regards
Matt