PDA

View Full Version : Diane Sweinstein, "it's legal to hunt humans"

Caeser25
03-11-13, 06:11
Wtf???? Is she not aware murder is against the law:rolleyes:

http://www.examiner.com/article/sen-dianne-feinstein-claims-it-s-legal-to-hunt-humans-during-senate-hearing

RMiller
03-11-13, 07:58
You didn't know this? Just keep an eye up towards the sky :rolleyes:

gunrunner505
03-11-13, 09:28
This woman may very well be the most idiotic person walking the planet. Some of the things she comes up with and actually says are beyond outrageous. Stupidity must be a prerequisite to be in Washington.

Hey California, muzzle your dog.....

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

sboza
03-11-13, 09:44
Forget the legal to hunt humans stuff, this is a couple of paragraphs down:

“The problem with expanding this is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this," she said.

Ignorance and stupidity. I'm dumbfounded as to how a person can excel at both to such a high level.

WTF!?!

J-Dub
03-11-13, 09:57
Wtf???? Is she not aware murder is against the law:rolleyes:

http://www.examiner.com/article/sen-dianne-feinstein-claims-it-s-legal-to-hunt-humans-during-senate-hearing

Well of course it is, as long as you work for the FEDS and have a drone....oh and call someone a "terrorist".

Our Govt' is KILLING U.S. Citizens in foreign countries, no trial, no jury. The Federal Govt' is Judge, Jury, and Executioner.....with no questions asked.

Soon it will be happening within the Ununited States of Amerika.

SomeOtherGuy
03-11-13, 10:47
Forget the legal to hunt humans stuff, this is a couple of paragraphs down:

“The problem with expanding this is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this," she said.

Ignorance and stupidity. I'm dumbfounded as to how a person can excel at both to such a high level.

WTF!?!

Some combination of mental illness, dementia, and just plain stupidity. It seems quite common with older members of Congress. The older Senator from my state, Carl Levin, is about as bad, and his older brother and Congressman Sander Levin was considerably worse yet, as I witnessed with my own eyes when he spoke at a lawyers' gathering nearly 10 years ago.

No joke, it's as if being in DC long term causes stupidity.

Caeser25
03-11-13, 11:29
Some combination of mental illness, dementia, and just plain stupidity. It seems quite common with older members of Congress. The older Senator from my state, Carl Levin, is about as bad, and his older brother and Congressman Sander Levin was considerably worse yet, as I witnessed with my own eyes when he spoke at a lawyers' gathering nearly 10 years ago.

No joke, it's as if being in DC long term causes stupidity.

Is he the one that said why read the bill if its 1,000 pages if you don't have 2 lawyers present to explain it?

ICANHITHIMMAN
03-11-13, 13:38
She really needs to go!

SteyrAUG
03-11-13, 13:54
End The Baby Boomer Reign Of Terror... (https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=119663)

VIP3R 237
03-11-13, 14:36
HAHA I haven't had this much fun laughing at her in a long time.

SteyrAUG
03-11-13, 14:43
So how much would a Senator tag be and what is the limit?

jpmuscle
03-11-13, 16:01
So how much would a Senator tag be and what is the limit?

Cheap I would think after all they are a nuisance species like feral pigs. so yea open season?

The_War_Wagon
03-11-13, 16:07
Is she volunteering? :sarcastic:

NeoNeanderthal
03-11-13, 16:59
"Limiting magazine capacity is critical because it is when a criminal, a drug dealer, a deranged individual has to pause to change magazines and reload that the police or brave bystanders have the opportunity to take that individual down.”

Limiting magazine capacity is detrimental because it is when a law abiding citizen, a home owner, a victim has to pause to change magazines and reload that the criminal or deranged individuals have an opportunity to take that victim down.

gunrunner505
03-11-13, 17:48
"Limiting magazine capacity is critical because it is when a criminal, a drug dealer, a deranged individual has to pause to change magazines and reload that the police or brave bystanders have the opportunity to take that individual down.”

Limiting magazine capacity is detrimental because it is when a law abiding citizen, a home owner, a victim has to pause to change magazines and reload that the criminal or deranged individuals have an opportunity to take that victim down.

Yeah. Because the criminal, drug dealer and deranged person are all jumping to have legal mags in their illegal guns. That makes a ton of sense.

These people have gone full retard.

jpmuscle
03-11-13, 18:10
Yeah. Because the criminal, drug dealer and deranged person are all jumping to have legal mags in their illegal guns. That makes a ton of sense.

These people have gone full retard.

While true it really is the voting populaces' fault... :suicide2:

Magic_Salad0892
03-11-13, 18:15

... I thought she was against CCW? Or is she saying we should tackle them or something?

jpmuscle
03-11-13, 18:17
... I thought she was against CCW? Or is she saying we should tackle them or something?

Gotta use a stapler or pair of scissors remember?

gunrunner505
03-11-13, 18:21
While true it really is the voting populaces' fault... :suicide2:

Very true. They/we sit idly by and do nothing about them. The same incompetence every election cycle.

The next one in line is just as crooked as the one you got rid of.

gunrunner505
03-11-13, 18:36
Gotta use a stapler or pair of scissors remember?

Don't forget those handy warning shots from grandpa's old double barrel.

Honu
03-11-13, 19:12
As we used to say

"If its tourist season how come we cant shoot them"

Wish I knew all we had to do was use a 15 30 or 150 round mag !

SteyrAUG
03-11-13, 19:39

1. Approach in a forceful manner and stern face.

2. Announce "STOP...You are under CITIZENS ARREST" with an authoritative voice.

3. Remain with subdued attacker until authorities arrive.

Iraqgunz
03-12-13, 00:00
I don't see the issue with her statement, unless I am missing something. Basically she is saying that these "wackos" or any person who kills with "assault weapons" is hunting humans with them. I guess it actually does fit in some ways.

SteyrAUG
03-12-13, 00:16
I don't see the issue with her statement, unless I am missing something. Basically she is saying that these "wackos" or any person who kills with "assault weapons" is hunting humans with them. I guess it actually does fit in some ways.

The problem with her quote is her saying it is "legal to do so." If she had a brain at all she would arrive at the conclusion that "if a wacko is willing to hunt humans then having a 15, 30 or 150 round magazine really isn't the primary issue." Then of course there is the obvious "if a person is willing to break the law and hunt humans" then I don't think a magazine ban is going to deter them.

Furthermore she has ONCE AGAIN equated certain weapons as "only suitable for killing people" with no other legitimate use.

a0cake
03-12-13, 00:20

I understand what she was saying too (though I disagree with it strongly). Saying "it's legal to hunt humans" was just a slip-up with words. She obviously just meant that 30 or 150 round magazines are legally available to those who want to go hunting humans, which she obviously knows is illegal despite her awkward wording.

The ridiculousness of it, I think, is that she's proposing further legislation to curb the behavior of someone who thinks hunting humans (for no good reason) is a legitimate activity in the first place, like that will stop them.

Honu
03-12-13, 01:53

Its who she is and her position !

Kinda like well we will just have to pass it to see whats in it

Yeah play on words that should not be happening

Koshinn
03-12-13, 02:07
“The problem with expanding this is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War..."
So in law school, we were required to read about the Buffalo Creek Flood in a book called, unsurprisingly, The Buffalo Creek Disaster. It was in civil procedure class, so it was mostly about legal tactics and such in civil law suits. However, the Buffalo Creek Flood was when we figured out what PTS is and it had nothing to do with the battlefield. We've since then realized that we've seen PTS all throughout recorded history whenever extremely traumatic events happen. Oh, the flood happened just over 40 years ago.

I can't believe Feinstein thinks PTS was a product of the Iraq War. Must be smoking some of that medical MJ.

Iraqgunz
03-12-13, 03:31
That is also how I perceived it. I'll ask her next when when I am in Frisco teaching my AR15 Implements of War Armorer Course. :D. Remember that WE here know what they are up to and their goal. It's the other idiots out there that we need to be concerned with.

I understand what she was saying too (though I disagree with it strongly). Saying "it's legal to hunt humans" was just a slip-up with words. She obviously just meant that 30 or 150 round magazines are legally available to those who want to go hunting humans, which she obviously knows is illegal despite her awkward wording.

The ridiculousness of it, I think, is that she's proposing further legislation to curb the behavior of someone who thinks hunting humans (for no good reason) is a legitimate activity in the first place, like that will stop them.

Bulletdog
03-12-13, 09:49
Don't forget those handy warning shots from grandpa's old double barrel.

Right. Fired by your wife off the balcony at night...

Bulletdog
03-12-13, 09:51
Is the "hunting of humans" still illegal when the government does it with "Personal Defense Weapons"?

gunrunner505
03-12-13, 10:38
Is the "hunting of humans" still illegal when the government does it with "Personal Defense Weapons"?

Or maybe an unmanned drone.

Bah-dum-bum....